Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rats @ Titans Game Thread

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

Rats @ Titans Game Thread

7-7 at halftime.......Its been a very good game so far.....The Titans offense has moved the ball against the Ravens defense.....But two costly turn overs by the Titans has the kept the game tied.....I hate the Ratbirds but if they win and a Steelers win tomorrow would allow the Steelers to play the AFC title game in Pittsburgh.....Plus I hate the Titans as well....Not as much as the Rats......But I'm so sick of the Titans and think they're so over-rated.....Seeing Collins throw a pick and that fat piece of over-rated **** Lendale White fumble was sweet........

I have to say that i am rooting a little for Ravens... Just because i would hate to go to Nashville to play the last game. Its such a rough place to play, and i would rather have Ravens than Titans.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Angry

Tennessee-Baltimore

Tennessee has been marching up and down the field on the Rats(250yds-of total Offense)and have had two drives squashed with turnovers deep in Rats territory for a tie score of 7-7.....should be 21-7.
    The Titans have been killing themselves with costly penalties as well.....and may have shot themselves in the foot with the missed scoring opportunities.

Should be an interesting 2nd half.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    I have to say that i am rooting a little for Ravens... Just because i would hate to go to Nashville to play the last game. Its such a rough place to play, and i would rather have Ravens than Titans.
    Me too so that it is why I'm rooting for the Ravens......Which I just threw up typing that....lol God I hate rooting for the Ratbirds......They're the team I hate the most in the entire NFL......

i hate both of these teams... but i have to go for the titans.... i want a steeler titan rematch
    DEFENSE

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    7-7 at halftime.......Its been a very good game so far.....The Titans offense has moved the ball against the Ravens defense.....But two costly turn overs by the Titans has the kept the game tied.....I hate the Ratbirds but if they win and a Steelers win tomorrow would allow the Steelers to play the AFC title game in Pittsburgh.....Plus I hate the Titans as well....Not as much as the Rats......But I'm so sick of the Titans and think they're so over-rated.....Seeing Collins throw a pick and that fat piece of over-rated **** Lendale White fumble was sweet........
    That fumble by Lendale White before the half was a huge play in this game right before the Titans were ready to score. I guess Karma is a bitch Lendale stomp on this towel you fat piece of usc ghetto **** lol...

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    That fumble by Lendale White before the half was a huge play in this game right before the Titans were ready to score. I guess Karma is a bitch Lendale you fat piece of usc ghetto **** lol...
    Dude I laughed my *** when White fumbled the ball.....White is so over-rated.....Chris Johnson and the Titans OL is what makes that Titans running game.......After the Terrible Towel episode there is nothing I would like to see more then the Titans just blow this game at home to the Rats......Trust me I wouldn't mind seeing the Steelers pay them back......But I just want the AFC title game to be held in Pittsburgh......

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Tennessee continues to shoot themselves in the foot in this game with penalties and turnovers and now a missed FG by Bironas. The longer they let the Ravens hang around in this game late the less chance the Titans have of winning this game. Hey this is what Tennessee gets for beating the Steelers and running their mouths like they did something when they won that game. I talked about this the exact day it happened that Tennessee would get the Ravens first before the Steelers would and they would regret winning that game and now it appears the way this game is going that it's all coming back to bite them in their baby blue asses...

My Mood
    Mad
    I told Top Gun a few days ago that the Rats would win 10-6....lol

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Crumpler just fumbled on the goaline I love it...lol Devistating turnover for the Titans just when it looked like they were about to either tie the game or take the lead...

--- Added 1/10/2009 at 06:37 PM ---

Mannn so close to getting this game here next week cmon Ratbirds hold em...

Thread Information