Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anemic offense implodes

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Anemic offense implodes

Yep, we all saw it with our very eyes, this team absolutely did itís best job to give the game away. Ben had 4 fumbles and and 2 INT's, Parker did nothing, Arians play calling was as bad as ever, etc. Was the team attitude too loose? Were they not focused or concentrating enough? Who knows but the fact is that it finally caught up to us and the offensive woes on the line and running game are as evident as ever. We donít intimidate anybody on offense no matter what the stats say or donít say. Anybody with a half decent defense knows they can shut the offense down and if they get a lead of double digits they canít come back.

Missed opportunities in the red zone were key today. Ben getting sacked 5 times today was it. All I know is Iíve had it with this team continuing to shoot themselves in the foot and not making the plays they are capable of.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    implodes??? its been non-exsistant all year... our Defensive luck ran out and we were out played in every aspect... very sad
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Clowns
    Getting the number 2 seed guys will be a blessing in disguise for the Steelers because they most likely will not have to see Indy or Baltimore their first playoff game now...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Blessing or not the fact is that the offense caught up with them, or lack of the offense. The number 2 seed is not a bad thing, we can be thankful for that. It's not so much that we lost, but it's the way we lost this game. 6 turnovers in this game on offense is absolutely horrifically terrible.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The bad thing is, the Titans were without 2 key players on defense and still completely manhandled the offensive line. They didn't have to blitz us to have their way with our offense. The Steelers have their work cut out for them heading into the postseason having been blown out in all phases today on offense.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Getting the number 2 seed guys will be a blessing in disguise for the Steelers because they most likely will not have to see Indy or Baltimore their first playoff game now...
    We already beat the Ravens twice and I would welcome the chance to payback the Colts.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Ben looked like Tavaris Jackson today.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Im so tired of seeing the damn draw up the middle then a dive (or vice versa)... then its 3rd down and Ben has to try to save the O's *** and run away from defenders who are barely touched let alone blocked while trying to look for an open man downfield.

Whens the last time we ran a screen?

Also tired of seeing 2 or 3TE sets inside the 15... its one thing if its 3n1 on the 1... but come on man! How about a fade or jump ball to Nate or Limas?

The ONLY successfull play our O runs is the quick slant! Thats B/c Ben doesnt have to run for his life and the line doesnt have to attempt to block any one. Hartwig is the only one worth a damn...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Dude I'm not that upset......It sucks we lost but come on I think we all knew this team has some serious flaws on offense to really think they we're going to reach the Super Bowl.....The defense is a very good unit but maybe we have been over-rating them to.....But I want to know why LeBeau didn't blitz more...It seemed to many times we only rushed three men......Collins had all day....

****ing arians ..****in ben...****ing parker.... i hate yall

--- Added 12/21/2008 at 10:19 PM ---

im goin to burn big bens jersey and drink some beer
    DEFENSE

Thread Information