Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who to root for... Dallas... Baltimore?

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

Who to root for... Dallas... Baltimore?

I am torn between who I would rather see miss the playoffs. Normally I root for 2 teams every Sunday, the Steelers and whoever happens to be playing Dallas. I hate the Cowboys and get almost as much pleasure seeing them lose as I do when the Steelers win. Goes back to the 70's and their claims as America's team while the Boys dominated the headlines our team dominated on the field. The loss to them in the SB in 95 was painful and I'm still not over it! That blemish on our SB record is still a thorn in my side.

Then there are the Rat-turds our biggest rival in the AFC North. I hate them too! Ray-Ray and his band of cheap-shot artist thugs they call a defense inspire my darkest thoughts.

I guess it might just be a win-win kind of scenario. Whichever team loses I will revel in the after game misery that will accompany the thoughts of their season being over!

Does that make me a bad person?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Tailgate Coordinator
    Too easy for me, I hate Baltimore even more. Go Cowboys!

I'm A "Champion"

For this one I've definitely gotta root for the Ratbirds to lose!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

I wouldnt mind cowboys winning this one. If for nothing else, then for the playoff scenario. I would rather not have to play Ravens again.. Those games are way to close. We can take care of Cowboys in SB!
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Addicted
    As much as I hate the cowgirls I want them to win this one for the simple fact that we wouldn't see dallis till the SB. If they make it. We all know how Tony homo chokes in the playoffs.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

How about a tie!?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    you root for Dallas b/c Balt is in our Conference... and i dont wanna play them again
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by heffrandotnet View Post
    you root for Dallas b/c Balt is in our Conference... and i dont wanna play them again
    The Steelers did knock off Cleveland a few years back 3 times... twice during the season then in the playoffs! The playoff game was crazy!!!!

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    Gotta root for Dallas here. Not that I'm going to be rooting for Dallas, but I'm rooting against Baltimore. Dallas won't make the playoffs. I think the Eagles take their spot, I believe if the Eagles win out and Atlanta loses one.. Philly is in.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    The Steelers did knock off Cleveland a few years back 3 times... twice during the season then in the playoffs! The playoff game was crazy!!!!
    Did that twice.. the one you refer to happened in '02. Also happened in '94 (the year the Bolts beat us in the AFCC game). I still have the '02 game on my DVD. I have the '94 game on VHS somewhere.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I doubt we see the Ratbirds again if they win, they're not used to being in the playoffs on a regular basis, throw in a rookie QB and you got another 1 and done.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information