Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am Not Going To Get Down On My Team

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

Wink I am Not Going To Get Down On My Team

It's time to rally the troops, not point fingers folks.

Steeler Nation BABY. It's time we quite drinking SUper BOwl Champagne, Switch back to Iron City, and just like the old days, kick the Raiders ***.

If anyone has any trouble planning for this weekend, I suggest you get your hands on some footage of Phil Vilipiano's comments that the Steelers didn't really deserve to win whatever game he was whining about.

I think we shoudl hire Greg Lloyd as Disposition Coach this week.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Greg Lloyd would be an awesome addition at this point, especially for the good *** chewing each and every player on the team rightfully deserves!!!!

The Oakland game is almost to the point it is meaningless and hopefully the Steelers show up prepared and do what they are suppose to do and not the win get to their head!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    On paper we should completely destroy the raiders in the same way we did the chiefs. Any other year I'd say this game is a given win, no problem.

Not this year, we've proven through the first 6 games that we can't count on anything good to happen or just be able to "turn it on" when we need it. We need this game this week and its gotta be 100% focus no matter what. No doubt we can win, we can win any and every game on our schedule...its time to put up or shut up, we lose this game and our playoff chances are pretty much shot to hell. We've got another 1 game season this weekend against the Raiders and we need to show up in a big way and not let this game be a hangover for us.

I'll be cheering loud and proud this weekend just like always !! We're fans to the end, Never say die !

Great attitude Lyn...we have to stay positive and get ready for next weekend! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

My Mood
    Clowns
    They wont overlook the Raiders they are a much better team then the Raiders, there gonna be facing a rookie QB in Walter who the Steelers should have there way with pretty easily. And that Oakland defense has pretty much been pathetic all season long. It doesnt matter who starts Batch or Ben the Steelers should and better win this game big. Im already looking ahead to Denver and the Saints because those are going to be 2 games here at Heinz Field against 2 playoff teams that we will find out for certain if this Steelers team is for real and can make a run to get back into this race in this division and race for a playoff spot period. Hopefully once we win this game this week we get to 3-4 which we will be and get some help from the Saints and Falcons this week who play Baltimore and Cincy. Keep in mind if Baltimore and Cincy play each other in 2 weeks the same week we play Denver so if we can get to 4-4 that week one or both Cincy or Balt could have 3 losses and be 5-3. If that happens here then we will be right back in the thick of things. Really important to keep an eye now every week on what the Ravens and Bengals are doing.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Yea but one thing your missing Troy the Steelers havn't won on the road yet. They have to overcome that. True the Raiders are terrible but as of right now the Steelers are only have 1 more win then then Raiders. On paper are the Steelers the better team? Hell yes they are. But thats why they play the games. The Steelers better treat this game vs the Raiders as a playoff game or they will lose. You can't look past any team in the NFL.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    On paper we are a better team than Miami, KC, Jax. and we're just as good as Cincy, ATL, and San Diego.

You're right that is why we play the game, we have to prove it on the field. Any other year with this schedule we'd be 5-1 right now..but this year nothing is a given, nothing is for sure, its been a battle all year and we're now in the war 100% from now till the end of December.

House of Steel
    GREAT SPEECH, LYN!!!!

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'm not down on the team, and I have hope until the bitter end, and I'll still love them regardless. But if our guys want even the semblance of a decent season, the sad truth is that even if WE don't "point fingers", SOMEbody in that team or BC better start soon.

Somebody needs to step up and say or do whatever it takes to bring out the best in the others, because we've seen precious little of their "best" in the first 7 games. There've been flashes so that we know it's still there, they just need to bring it consistently.

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    I like the attiude lyn. A Comeback is possible. It's us against the world once more.

Thread Information