Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I wish Hines Ward would

Bookmark and Share
    At this point anyone would be better than Spencer! Hell let the ST unit practice on their own without a coach, I'm sure they couldn't do any worse than they are now.

House of Steel
    Let me coach em. I would scared the living **** out of em and dare them to try and fumble one on my time. They would never hear the end of it.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    These guys hear BC barking at them all day in practice, and Im sure Kevin isn't too nice to them either. At this point we need action. The players say they have good practices and everything flows and gels well during the week but they just can't put it all together on gameday for 60 minutes.

We show flashes at points, and our offense is scoring points again, now its the defense that can't stop anybody and the coverage units still.

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Let me coach em. I would scared the living **** out of em and dare them to try and fumble one on my time. They would never hear the end of it.
    That's what my Dad says about me. He always says I should coach them or atleast be somewhere on the sidelines and no one would ever mess up again because I would not let them live it down.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Maybe they should give all us a fans a free weekend pass to go in and light a fire under their ***

House of Steel
    Now that would be a hell of a scene.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Maybe they should give all us a fans a free weekend pass to go in and light a fire under their ***

All hell would break loose.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Stop saying every single week in every single game he plays about how he has something to prove, and not getting enough respect, and how he was upset Atlanta overlooked him in the draft and just everything. Hey Hines maybe if you would have got drafted by the Falcons you dont get your ring, and your not making 9 million dollars a year like you are here. You can never hear this guy do an interview anymore without him mentioning that he was Super Bowl MVP last year. The guy is a great player dont get me wrong but I think he needs to know better then to join in on the td celebrations like he did with Nate being a veteran and leader of this team and all. Hines has seemed to have a chip on his shoulder and his ego has really came out the last 8-9 months with everything here it seems from the Korean trip to just constantly saying on every TV interview he has about how he was MVP of the Super Bowl. I know some people might not like this post and probably disagree with it and thats fine but Im just tired of hearing the same old sob story from Hines Ward every single week about how he gets no respect. That being said the guy played his *** off yesterday and had a great game and hopefully it will get him going now for the next several games. But Hines please shut up about how you were made fun of when you were young, and getting overlooked by Atlanta and the Falcons, and being Super Bowl MVP.
    first off, don't worry what other ppl think about your post, if someone talks ****, just do what i do and tell them to f'k off lol

secondly....i have no idea what you are talkin about lol, but i guess that's casue i don't read pre or post game comments, and i rarely see him getting interviewed.......
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If we all agreed this place would be boring

Koopa and I totally disagreed in that thread I made after the game about who was at fault for the loss, but its all good. He's still a pain in the ***, but that's nothing new

My Mood
    Addicted
    koopa a pain in the ***? WTH!.......lol

Thread Information