Thread: Hines Ward Reaches 600

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

Hines Ward Reaches 600

Well I know with the loss that stats really don't matter. But I just thought that I would bring to everyone's attention that with the 8 receptions that Hines Ward had today gave him 600 for his career. Way to go Hines Ward on a great career thats still going strong.

Plus with his 3 receiving TD's gave Hines 57 for his career which second alltime in Steelers history. John Stallworth has the most with 63. So Hines Ward is knocking on that door. Its possible that Hines could tie or pass John this year for the most receiving TD's in Steelers history.

Hines also recorded his 15th 100 yard receiving game today. Which is third alltime in Steelers history.

John Stallworth has the most with 25 and Louis Lipps is 2nd with 16. So Hines Ward is only two 100 yard games away from 2nd place.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Congrats Hines on an excellent day!

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine
    I heard on NFL network earlier that Hines racked up a total of 171 yards today--highest of any WR today! Great job Hines, and I even forgive you for your drops.

In fact, after that catch and TD today without a shoe on for most of it? I'd forgive you for that alone, that was darn cute, and funny to boot! lol (not to mention that it took talent!)

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Hines Ward is just a guy I'd never want to be without. The man is just money everytime he touches the ball. Seeing him have such a great game like he did yesterday just makes us all realize that he exudes everything that is a Steeler player. Toughness, determination, a good attitude, team player, and there is nobody that always has a smile on their face no matter what, more than Hines.

House of Steel
    He sure let his fustrations out after having a career banner day slamming his helmet on the field in disgust after that Washington call for false start. Who can blame him? I would be damn pissed too. He really put his heart into this game cause he was born and raised around Atlanta.

Hines is something special and you can't deny is probably one of the most complete receivers in the league. He not only catches passes and score's TD's he'll lay a defender on his back to spring a hole for his running back! There aren't many like that in the league and Hines definitely leads the pack!

Congrats Hines!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's gotta be killing him to see us come off a world championship and show up each and every week playing like we are. Yet no matter what he still smiles every time he gets up and when you see him running down the field !

I can't blame him too much for celebrating with Nate on that TD either. I mean he's trying to fire up the team and stay positive and this game was wild and emotions run high on the field. Yes he should have known better, everyone should but sometimes your emotions get the best of you. I'll never fault Hines for anything he does on the field.

Great job Hines...Congrats

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Thread Information