Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers offense not peaked yet! (good thing)

Bookmark and Share

Steelers offense not peaked yet! (good thing)

That's right, IMO we are far from peaked, which isn't a bad thing.

Look at NY Giants, Titans, Bucs....The list goes on, they are on a downward spiral right now.

The fact is we are winning ball games with a **** poor offense...Ones gotta think that our O has to start clicking soon! Granted we have played no doubt the toughest D's in the league to date, I still feel we will start clicking and make a run!!

Good win today, but I can't say my heart liked it!!

You are correct, but the offense needs to show some sign that they can put together multiple touchdown drives in the same game very soon. Next week would be nice, and if we can't do it against the Browns we need some help.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    while that may be true, can we actually reach our peak?? we keep sneaking out these wins.........but can it continue, it's hard to picture our offense getting better when they haven't even shown signs of coming together and matching what the defense is doing
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    while that may be true, can we actually reach our peak?? we keep sneaking out these wins.........but can it continue, it's hard to picture our offense getting better when they haven't even shown signs of coming together and matching what the defense is doing
    I agree 100% with you. I just keep looking at all the weapons we have and feel it'll happen! We are for sure running out of time.

Lets hope we can start this weekend!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    All it takes is one game fellas for the offense to start clicking.....I really think if the Steelers actually had an OL that was any good and had the stones to dominate a front 7 of a defense then you would see the full potential of this offense......Alan Faneca proved to be a big loss for this team....Now I didn't want the Steelers to break the bank to sign an aging OG that is on the down side of his career.....But its clear the OL is even worse this year without him.....Hartwig has been an upgrade over Sean Mahan but that is not saying much.....I still don't see the dominating play from the center postition that we're acustomed to seeing through out the years from the center position....Hartwig has been solid but still it wouldn't hurt to upgrade the center position in the draft......

Warren, OH. It's about a hour & 45 minutes NW from the Burgh.
    I just keep my fingers crossed that the offense can get started on a roll. Man, wouldn't it be nice if the Steelers could actually get an early lead on a team?

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Steelers Getting Healthy!

We are getting healthy at the right time. With McFadden back and getting the dust blown off, our defense only needs Keisel back. We need Kiesel to get a game under his belt.
    The biggest injury so far, who would have thought, we were hurt more because we lost our punter for the year. And it would be great to have Mendnhall.

But overall, we are starting to peak at the right time, and we are getting back to full strength.

Here We Go Steelers!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's about time we can say that we're starting to get healthy. We just need to stay that way and keep our best players on the field the rest of the way out. Once Keisel gets back we'll be at full strength this year and our DL should be even better with having the regular rotation of players going again.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    With our DL back up to strength, it will be a different story then last year when we had to rag tag it in the playoffs. Even with Keisel out, our D presents a lot of problems to opposing offenses.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

The offense has been stagnant now for far too long and something has got to give. I don't think it's because a lack of weapons or the offense line. Can it all be Big Ben? Is he over thinking too much and not letting the game come to him? Is it the play calling or the things they are practicing during the week? It's really hard to say but you have to think the light bulb has got to turn on soon and when it does I feel sorry for the team standing in front of the Steelers because they will be dangerous and won't be stopped...

Thread Information