Amazed

Wink Go Kenny Rogers & The Tigers!~

Well, let's hope the Tigers do better this time
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

They should, they just had to long of a layoff last game. Plus tonights it's cold and might rain so it's gotta be in the Tigers favor!

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    2-0 Tigers in the fifth.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    What was this about Kenny Rogers should have been thrown out of the game?I heard it on ESPN quickly and didn't catch it all.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    A brown smudge on Rogers throwing hand. That was there in the first inning. Although he did wash it off. Between the first and second innings.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I see. So he really should have been throw out since a foreign substance was on his hands. I heard it happened during other rounds of the playoffs?

It appeared he had pinetar on his hand and on the back of his hat and possibly under the bill which would make the movement of the ball increase. And it is illegal though its losely enforced and usually goes unoticed.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

You know these ESPN guys gotta make a story. They all think the Reds or the Yankees should be in this Series.

When the Cardinals got in, that was wonderful news to many baseball fans!
    When the Tigers got in , it was a bleep.

Whether I am a fan of a sport in Michigan or not, I will stick up for all of them.
    For some reason, these people do not like Detriot sports, they don't like the Wingz, the Pistons, the Tigers, the Lions or any sport that comes out of this state, I am sick to death of it.

Michigan has produced many, many NFL, NBA, MLB, and all other pro sports, over the years. We are very proud of the athletic ability that comes from this state, we have University of Michigan (Larry Foote, Tom Brady & so many more Pro Football players), Michigan State University (Ervin "Magic" Johnson, for basketball and MANY more basketball players, Buress and a ton more NFL), then there is Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan & Western Michigan. That is not naming Michigan Institute of Technology, Cooley Law School which is a nationally known school for law students. We have all this and more.

Now, regarding Kenny Rogers I don't know how this will play out, but it doesn't look good as far as his guilt/innocence at least as far as the 1st inning, but he's shut them out thru 8 innings and he had clearly washed whatever it was off after the 1st inning . Kenny says it was dirt, it was cold weather, etc. He's a pitcher ... his hands are his living ... the umps didn't do anything and if it is like the refs in football, if they don't do anything, the NFL can't do anything so the MLB won't be able to do anything.

So, why don't all you people who love to rip on Michigan sports, accept the fact that for the last 20 odd years the Tigers have been on the botton, until the Tigers put out the money and hired Leyland, he gave these kids hope, motivation, inspiration and a respect for themselves and one another that all of us here in Michigan have seen all season. If they win, so be it, Leyland & those kids deserve it. If they lose it is back to the drawing board, but we will be back.

I believe he was asked to wash it off because there were questions raised by the St. Louis team. To alleviate those concerns, the umpire just requested that Kenny clean his hand, so that the Cardinals would be happy.

It all went in the W column, nothing else matters. We all take a W any way we can get it. If he was cheating, he would've been ejected immediately. He wasn't, thus he wasn't cheating.

Go Tigers!~

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

My Mood
    Amazed
    the Braves pitcher, John Smoltz, went to high school here

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

Kenny Rogers deserves every bit of criticism he derserves. He has been a jerk for his entire carrer punctuated by the Camera incident in Texas. For the most part people outside of Missouri want the Tigers to win, especially in the PGH area. If it was cheating it was cheating, not unprecidented in baseball but its still wrong.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Thread Information