Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP Me decide on a jersey!!!

Bookmark and Share

HELP Me decide on a jersey!!!

I cant decide what jersey to get for christmas this year from my parents!! I only have a Farrior jersey now. The choices are Big Ben, Ward, Troy, Harrison, and Woodley. I have no idea what one to get. I am getting a real one so i want someone who is going to retire a steeler, i made that mistake with Randel El... so what do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by $teelersRule View Post
    I cant decide what jersey to get for christmas this year from my parents!! I only have a Farrior jersey now. The choices are Big Ben, Ward, Troy, Harrison, and Woodley. I have no idea what one to get. I am getting a real one so i want someone who is going to retire a steeler, i made that mistake with Randel El... so what do you all think?
    harrison or ward

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You can't go wrong with Ward or Ben. Personally I'd get a Harrison jersey but then again I generally prefer defensive player jerseys. Farrior is a good choice too.

woodley

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Dude with the type of season James Harrison is having and he really represents Steelers football you have to have to with a James Harrison jersey.....Really Troy and Woodley you can't go wrong with either or Ben, Hines......

I want a James Harrison jersey but I won't spend 300 bucks for a jersey....I buy my jerseys off ebay and they're really close to the authentic jerseys you buy at the store....I have bought a Ben, Hines, Holmes, and Joey Porter jersey's in the past and the most I paid for one jersey is 40 bucks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Dude with the type of season James Harrison is having and he really represents Steelers football you have to have to with a James Harrison jersey.....Really Troy and Woodley you can't go wrong with either or Ben, Hines......

I want a James Harrison jersey but I won't spend 300 bucks for a jersey....I buy my jerseys off ebay and they're really close to the authentic jerseys you buy at the store....I have bought a Ben, Hines, Holmes, and Joey Porter jersey's in the past and the most I paid for one jersey is 40 bucks.....
    word. ebay is the way to go for a nice jersey...my next one will be woodley without a doubt

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    word. ebay is the way to go for a nice jersey...my next one will be woodley without a doubt
    Nice choice.....I have been looking for a Harrison and Woodley on ebay......I would also like an Aaron Smith jersey but I bet we will never see one on ebay......

My Mood
    Addicted
    Harrison or Ward or Woodley man tough decision, I couldn't decide which one i wanted so i got Ward, woodley, Timmons, Holmes,an Troy an i'll probably get an Harrison also

gotta go with a Big Ben! he's the franchise and he'll be here for a while!
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by $teelersRule View Post

If it were me its a no brainer. #92, its the next #58 (if you know what I mean).

Harrison is the leading contender for DPOY and his second straight pro-bowl.

He is the next Jack Lambert or Greg Lloyd IMO.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Thread Information