Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

any positives???

for me it's big ben....great game today, to bad he got knocked the **** out

holmes had a good catching game, he fumbled but who didn't?? lol

batch showed he's a good back up to have

hines had a badass game, he fumbled too, just heath got it

we finally got the ball to heath in the endzone...i was beginning to think we forgot he was on our team

nate is coming out, i know i blamed him for the loss but, over all he's been badass for us

troy is starting to play like his old self, i guess he's now comfortable with clark back there with im, i remember him saying he was gonna play more conservative with the new guys back there

oh, and we're still better then the browns who are down 10-0 at half lol
    Last edited by Koopa; 10-22-2006 at 06:35 PM.
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well Big Ben playing great is a real positive. He is looking like a franchise QB. My only complaint. I wish Ben wouldn't hang in there so long and take the hits. Its clear how important he is to the Steelers. Even though Batch played very well when Ben was injured. The Steelers are a completely different team with Big Ben under center and playing well.

The whole WR core is starting to come together. Thats great to see that. But I'm sorry Holmes fumbling can not be ignored anymore. That needs to stop quick. I know Willie Parker and Hines Ward fumbled also. But Holmes has done it every week. But the whole special teams sucks right now. I would like to see Kevin Spencer fired. This is getting to be a joke.
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 10-22-2006 at 06:53 PM.

The way the offense played has to be considered a positive!! 38 points should win you a game.
    Holmes is helping to improve the passing game,but sucks on punts,at least for now. It looked like they shut him down after the fumble, told him to fair catch the ball.

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    well wen willie ried is healthy again we better f'king use him....he avg. 11 yards, even though it was only one run lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

I agree Ben looks alot better. I don't think he's quite at the top of his game yet, but he's getting there. Hopefully this injury doesn't set him back at all.

Holmes and Washington have shown alot of potential. They're still young, and are by no means perfect, so I'm not ready to say that they're great or anything, but they clearly have potential. Holmes in particular seems to be progressing faster than I thought. Now we just need to teach him to hold onto the ball.

Hines was starting to **** me off a bit with those 2 drops in a row, but then he goes out and totally redeems himself with that nice TD catch and run, with his shoe falling off!

We did finally pass a bit to Heath, but it still wasn't enough. He is a good weapon, and we need to get him more involved in the offense. Other teams have been kicking our asses with tight ends, so it's about time we start using ours.

Troy and Clark have been very good ever since Troy got healthy. They've been almost our whole defense. Now we just need Deshea and McFadden to step it up so we can get off the field on 3rd down.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

House of Steel
    Simply put, Ben Roethlisberger played his heart out today, and I give him the game ball personally.

I've got another positive to add to the list:

We play the Raiders next week.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

House of Steel
    Raiders are kicking the Cardinals ***!!! Dude, I am not counting any games on our schedule easy wins. Not after today's pathetic proformance.

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Ward seemed to be getting open today and the entire WR group looked better than they have all season, even though Atlanta had Hall at CB.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

I think you pretty covered everything Koopa. Ben has definitely been bad *** the past 2 weeks, 5 TD's in 2 games and a ridiculous passer rating 150 something??? (Didn't look it up but I know it's gotta be up there).

Washington is really looking good too, but I can't really blame him for the game had Batch just waited another second or to everything would have been fine.

We all knew the WR's would show up when Ben started playing like himself, it all starts with a QB full of confidence and Ben is there now, hopefully he is ready to go next week.

Thread Information