Thread: Rashard Mendenhall

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Sunshine

Rashard Mendenhall

Its Ravens week,all the talk is about bounties and and hard hits....well it got me thinking. Everyone talks about how Ray Lewis put Rashard out for the season so I searched you tube for a clip of the hit (with no luck)

I think gay Ray was nothing more than an obstacle in Rashards way and his fractured shoulder was a result of him hitting Lewis not the other way around.

I'm just thinking outloud to myself, the Chicago/Saints game is boring.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Gay Ray was shouting "he's done" after he hit him..the dude is a cheap shot criminal who thinks he's some kind of god. **** Ray and the Ratbirds.

The bounties will be paid back this weekend by Sunday evening!

As far as Mendenhall goes he never did send any text messages, the Ratbirds just made that **** up to try and psyche themselves up for the game. It's typical Baltimore drivel.

My Mood
    Addicted
    [
    Yes they will they better watch out for Ward an the Boys It's time we shut the Rats up for good

Only good RATis a dead RAT I hope we that so hard,,,they feel it for at least a month

it doesnt matter, baltimore will find themselves sitting at home january.

normally i would take the ravens in baltimore, but not this time...i say flacco ruins any chance of ROY with a disaster showing at home against the steelers d

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    Its Ravens week,all the talk is about bounties and and hard hits....well it got me thinking. Everyone talks about how Ray Lewis put Rashard out for the season so I searched you tube for a clip of the hit (with no luck)

I think gay Ray was nothing more than an obstacle in Rashards way and his fractured shoulder was a result of him hitting Lewis not the other way around.

I'm just thinking outloud to myself, the Chicago/Saints game is boring.
    I remember that hit. It was more of a 50/50 deal. They hit one another. Kinda like two trucks hitting head on. I remember it cuz I was existed about seeing what Rashard was gong to do this year. Then a hole Ray came along.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

Rashard got through the whole and one of the ravens had him low and stopped his momentum and Ray just came in full out shoulder to shoulder. It was a clean hit but I think he knew what it would do to him because Rashard was just stood up and open up top. I think he could have have done him a lot worse than that, I mean he's been in the game since forever so he knows how and where to hit. Through it all he is one of the BEST ever at his position.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    it doesnt matter, baltimore will find themselves sitting at home january.

normally i would take the ravens in baltimore, but not this time...i say flacco ruins any chance of ROY with a disaster showing at home against the steelers d
    Having a good regular season is one thing but when you get in the playoffs and it's do or die against the best in the conference that's when the rookie's really start to show themselves as being inexperienced. Even Ben in his first postseason appearance was not as hot as he was and able to carry the load on offense like he could in the regular season.

Everybody is riding Flacco's jock like he's some kind of god along with the rest of the Ratbirds but the level of competition they've played against is a far cry from what they see in the postseason.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Gay Ray was shouting "he's done" after he hit him..the dude is a cheap shot criminal who thinks he's some kind of god. **** Ray and the Ratbirds.

As far as Mendenhall goes he never did send any text messages, the Ratbirds just made that shiat up to try and psyche themselves up for the game. It's typical Baltimore drivel.
    What comes around goes around. Ray will get his. I think he's guilty. Not because I hate the Ravens or him, but because he's fake to me. Phony tough. I remember Porter calling him out to get off the bus and scrap, and he **** himself. He acts like he's there for all the players in the league if they need advice and all that crap. I dont buy it, or his BS. When OJ was acquitted, no one bothered looking for the real murderer. The strory was closed. But guess what? That guy got what was coming to him. That bitch *** Ray Lewis will get his too. Standing over Mendenhal, and saying what he did only proves that the dude has no class, and is all thug at heart. Kiss my fresh *** Ray Lewis, with your tongue out....Bitch

Rookie Free Agent
    I would love to see Hines take out Ray. I can guarantee a fight would ensue after it too because Ray couldn't get hit like that and just take it. Should be a good game or at least give us some excitement with personal fouls, etc.

Thread Information