Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 622

Thread: Steelers vs. Ravens (Wk. 15) W 13-9

  1. #601
    Rookie Free Agent STEELERDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    do you not watch the games, or just wait for the outcome?? ben is not a smart football player, sure he won us teh game, but if you watch the whole game, he plays very stupid, why do you think he's sacked so much, cause he's to stupid throw it away or a quick dump off..........

    and ppl, stop getting butt hurt over my post, my post are posted in real time, i don't look towards the future, i just post what i see as i see it.......... i realize one play can make all my post pointless and like i'm just talking out of my ***, but i don't care abotu what might happen, i only care about what is happening at taht moment, and at the moment of the post you are quoting, ben was playing stupid
    I Agree..I totally cuss the whole team when we are playing bad...and I have since 78...but no matter what I say..I still love them too...GO STEELERS
    GO STEELERS

  2. #602
    Draft Pick Silverback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Frozen Tundra
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    do you not watch the games, or just wait for the outcome?? ben is not a smart football player, sure he won us teh game, but if you watch the whole game, he plays very stupid, why do you think he's sacked so much, cause he's to stupid throw it away or a quick dump off..........

    and ppl, stop getting butt hurt over my post, my post are posted in real time, i don't look towards the future, i just post what i see as i see it.......... i realize one play can make all my post pointless and like i'm just talking out of my ***, but i don't care abotu what might happen, i only care about what is happening at taht moment, and at the moment of the post you are quoting, ben was playing stupid
    I was talking about you calling Troy a long haired fruit. Wheres the analysis behind that one?

  3. #603
    Rookie Free Agent STEEL BULLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    do you not watch the games, or just wait for the outcome?? ben is not a smart football player, sure he won us teh game, but if you watch the whole game, he plays very stupid, why do you think he's sacked so much, cause he's to stupid throw it away or a quick dump off..........

    and ppl, stop getting butt hurt over my post, my post are posted in real time, i don't look towards the future, i just post what i see as i see it.......... i realize one play can make all my post pointless and like i'm just talking out of my ***, but i don't care abotu what might happen, i only care about what is happening at taht moment, and at the moment of the post you are quoting, ben was playing stupid
    AGREED. BEN GOT US IN THE ENDZONE SO LETS CELEBRATE!!! BEN IS BEN SAY WHAT U WANT ABOUT HIM BUT HE IS A WINNER BOTTOM LINE!

  4. #604
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    I was talking about you calling Troy a long haired fruit. Wheres the analysis behind that one?
    oh that, i just like calling guys with long hair fruits, don't really mean anythign bad about it
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  5. #605
    Rookie Free Agent STEELERDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    77
    And in my opinion TROY is a MACHINE on the field....MY FAV!!! That Troy is one bad mutha.." SHUT YO MOUTH"
    GO STEELERS

  6. #606
    Merciless Always Bombhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,297
    I watched the rest of this pile o' poo that was the game, and I'm not celebrating this one. Ugly win or not this was as a disgusting display of offense I've ever seen. They totally did not deserve to win this game. I almost feel sorry for Baltimore...almost

  7. #607
    Rookie Free Agent STEEL BULLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    58
    R U SURE YOU R A STEELER FAN. COME ON BALTIMORE IS A GOOD SOLID TEAM ANYTIME U CAN BEAT A TEAM LIKE THAT U SHOULD CELEBRATE. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WE'D BE 11-3. GO PITT.

  8. #608
    STEELER NATION RULES
    ejsteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,811
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Ok, what a come back. But come on, how long can we keep doing that? Either way, I am pumped to go to TN next week because of all the ramifications because the texans proved the Collins can't win the game on his arm which is how he will have to beat us plus, I WILL BE THERE!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

  9. #609
    LarryNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by ejsteeler View Post
    plus, I WILL BE THERE!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!
    Lucky bastard! Have a great time!

  10. #610
    Merciless Always Bombhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by STEEL BULLY View Post
    R U SURE YOU R A STEELER FAN. COME ON BALTIMORE IS A GOOD SOLID TEAM ANYTIME U CAN BEAT A TEAM LIKE THAT U SHOULD CELEBRATE. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WE'D BE 11-3. GO PITT.
    I'm absolutely positive I'm a Steelers fan...I said almost feel sorry for Baltimore. I'm am so sick of this offense. If the Steelers had the offense that we thought they were going to have coming in to the season, this team would be a juggernaut, when paired with the Defense. Instead, they eek by, relying on the D to put on a spectacular show week in and week out. Sooner or later, the Defense is going to have a letdown, and it'll probably come in the post season, when it counts the most. I'm not looking foward to next week's game, because it's going to be more of the same inept crap we saw today.
    I realize the Steelers had a monster of a schedule, and the record they have now is a pleasant surprise, it just makes failure harder to accept, that's all...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rocky road ahead for Ravens
    By SteelersWoman in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 01:24 AM
  2. The Gospel / Week #2
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 09:13 PM
  3. Ravens vs. Steelers (Wk. 16)
    By AZ_Steeler in forum 2006 Steelers Game Day
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 11:58 AM
  4. The Gospel: Ravens-Steelers Breakdown
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 02:11 PM
  5. Ravens and their fans taking this game for granted...
    By Troyisabeast_43 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 11:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •