Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6 Degrees are you kidding me!!!!

Bookmark and Share

6 Degrees are you kidding me!!!!

I am heading in from NC for the game this week. I was just checking Accu Weather and they report a Sunday high o f26 and a RealFeel of 6 degrees. What in the heck is up with that and how exactly does one sit outside for 4 hours in 6 degree weather. Holy cow. I Hope romo feels as bad about it as I do. The only thing that will make it better is watching him get his cold *** sacked a few times.
    We're Raven Haters, Ring Takers Shame Makers
    Don't you mess with Steelers D

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Anybody who's anybody and has been to a game at Heinz in December has been there in the freezing cold and snow and rain and God knows what else yeah it's cold but once you get into the game it's not quite as bad, atleast IMO

Dress in layers but don't dress in too many that you can't fit into the seats..LOL. One year way back in the day, when TRS was still around and I was a kid we went and saw the Patriots play and I had on a snowmobile suit and like 5 layers on underneath and could barely fit into the seat much less get up by myself! My parents froze nearly froze to death but me being a kid I insisted on staying through the whole thing snow, sleet and all.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i'm graduating in may, and planning on saving money and going to a game within the next two years, and even though i hate the cold, i'm hoping the game i go to is like that, hopefully it's snowing too lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i'm graduating in may, and planning on saving money and going to a game within the next two years, and even though i hate the cold, i'm hoping the game i go to is like that, hopefully it's snowing too lol
    Same here pretty much.. Id love to attend to a Steelers game in Heinz at one point, but it have to be where its freaking cold and snowy.. Its got to be Steelers weather!!!
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    One day I will make it across the country to Pittsburgh to see a game live. I have to wait until my baby is a few years older. She needs to be at least 5. so thats 3 1/2 years to go. She sees the Steeler logo and says football. She knows the family crest, its beautiful. I cant go without my wife and girls. We are all looking forward to it.

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    The last game I attended in Pittsburgh was the Dec 20th meeting against the Bungholes, 1998. Was in Three Rivers and we froze our asses off. Snowed for a little bit, maybe an inch or two. I think the high was 10 degrees or so, lol.

****.. that was so long ago, the Oilers were in Tennessee and Cleveland didn't have a team. Funny.. my brother still wore his Browns jacket (claimed it was the warmest one he had, lol).. he got razzed from where we parked all the way through the gate and up until we sat down, lol. Yinzers behind us were pretty cool, once he started waving the towel. Actually said they respected his dumb *** for even wearing that crap in Three Rivers, lol.

Dress warm Jens.. dress warm. That and it might help a tad bit if you were liquored up.. enjoy the game.

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    That's cold!!! Like you have heard, dress in layers and also, go to your nearest Wal-Mart, or equivilent, and buy some hot-hands. They're cheap and they work. I use them hunting in the cold and that's sitting very still, not jumping around screaming. Still, I hope it's not that bad on the 21st in TN.

I'm from Canada.... 6 degrees fahrenheit is BALMY to me! lol.
    Suck it up, get to the game and you'll be fine.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Canadian? What part of Canada eh?

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    I am heading in from NC for the game this week. I was just checking Accu Weather and they report a Sunday high o f26 and a RealFeel of 6 degrees. What in the heck is up with that and how exactly does one sit outside for 4 hours in 6 degree weather. Holy cow. I Hope romo feels as bad about it as I do. The only thing that will make it better is watching him get his cold *** sacked a few times.
    i'm gonna tell you EXACTLY how you sit outside for 4 hours in 6 degree weather:

1) drink lots of beer
    2) drink lots of beer
    3) drink lots of beer

besides, this is DECEMBER STEELER WEATHER!!! you need to be out there stark *** naked waving the shiat out of that terrible towel!!
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Thread Information