Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG BEN tweaks knee

Bookmark and Share

BIG BEN tweaks knee

RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Just what we needed.. god damn it!? like our offence havnt enough problems as it is. Like Yinzer said, we'll just have to see..
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Of course he did...lol Did you guys really think something wasn't going to happen to him? We have been looking forward to this game all year. Ben VS Romo..... Lefty can pick up the slack and we should be fine. We didn't really expect much out of Ben anyways. Just kidding. Ben said it wasn't that bad, and i'm sure just wanted to be safe. He is going to play. He wants the record for most wins in his first 5 seasons. He could be on a short leash, but he will play. Dont worry fellas, its gonna be fine. Our OL is just going to have to be at their best if Ben cant move.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Of course he did...lol Did you guys really think something wasn't going to happen to him? We have been looking forward to this game all year. Ben VS Romo..... Lefty can pick up the slack and we should be fine. We didn't really expect much out of Ben anyways. Just kidding. Ben said it wasn't that bad, and i'm sure just wanted to be safe. He is going to play. He wants the record for most wins in his first 5 seasons. He could be on a short leash, but he will play. Dont worry fellas, its gonna be fine. Our OL is just going to have to be at their best if Ben cant move.
    Ben also said he wasnt hurt earlier this season, and look what happened :P
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Hopefully it's nothing serious...
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    As soon as he slipped Im sure Byron put on the helmet and would have stayed out there regardless just to be safe. It's still only Wednesday so they'll give him some rest and treatment and he'll most likely be good to go at this point it seems.

I hate seeing Ben miss practice though, he doesn't play as well when he can't practice normally during the week;we all saw that earlier this year. As long as it's nothing serious he'll hopefully be back on schedule quick and shouldn't be effected too much.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    As soon as he slipped Im sure Byron put on the helmet and would have stayed out there regardless just to be safe. It's still only Wednesday so they'll give him some rest and treatment and he'll most likely be good to go at this point it seems.

I hate seeing Ben miss practice though, he doesn't play as well when he can't practice normally during the week;we all saw that earlier this year. As long as it's nothing serious he'll hopefully be back on schedule quick and shouldn't be effected too much.
    exactly. big ben missing practice=sub par performance. DAMN IT!

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well if he misses too much practice maybe we go with Lefty. Its the coaches call. I dont have an issue going to the best back QB in the league. I have been saying it all year. We will see the best Lefty to ever play in the pro's because he wants a home. We will win if he starts. I would bet my big screen on it. I'll throw in the X-box 360 as a bonus.

I agree with the above, Ben has been better the last few games, practice makes perfect (Ok close to perfect)!!

Lets hope he can get back out there ASAP....

he better suck it up. plain and simple.

Thread Information