Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowboys vs. Steelers (Wk. 14) W 20-13

THEM COWBOY CHEERLEADERS ARE HOT IN ANYTHING THEY WEAR - THERE THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT THE COWBOYS !!! WE GOT A PARTY GOING ON SUNDAY AT MY SHACK, GOT A BUNCH OF COWBUM BUDS COMIN OVER FOR THE GAME. A STEELER WIN AND A BIG HIT ON T.O. WOULD SHUT SOME PEOPLE UP!!!! THIS GAME IS AS BIG AS THE SUPERBOWL TO ME --- BORN IN PITTSBURGH AND LIVEN IN TEXASS BLEEDEN BLACK AND GOLD --- GO STEELERS !!!!!!!

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I feel ya. Lived just outside Corpus Christi for a couple years. It wasn't too bad though, being on a Naval Base, there were all kinds of loyalties.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by steel-tex View Post
    THEM COWBOY CHEERLEADERS ARE HOT IN ANYTHING THEY WEAR - THERE THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT THE COWBOYS !!! WE GOT A PARTY GOING ON SUNDAY AT MY SHACK, GOT A BUNCH OF COWBUM BUDS COMIN OVER FOR THE GAME. A STEELER WIN AND A BIG HIT ON T.O. WOULD SHUT SOME PEOPLE UP!!!! THIS GAME IS AS BIG AS THE SUPERBOWL TO ME --- BORN IN PITTSBURGH AND LIVEN IN TEXASS BLEEDEN BLACK AND GOLD --- GO STEELERS !!!!!!!
    I agree, Romo does look hot....lol

RUTH... RUTH... BABY.... RUTH!
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Quote Originally Posted by steel-tex View Post
    Glad to see a post from you 'pal' Wish i could be there for that game,but as usual headed the other direction

This game is all hyped up and our "D" will live up to the hype and I bet every Dall
    WR will have there heads on a swivel and your gonnasee alot of drops by there wr's

Cowgirls will hang for awhile,but when push comes to shove BlitzburghNation will come out on top,,,,,

STEELTOWN 27
    DALL 13

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i hope i didn't jinx us....... i live in cowboy country and i've been talking mad ****, and i've made two different bets, i never bet, so hopefully my **** talking doesn't bite me in the *** lol............ what sucks is i won't be here for the game, i ****ing work.......
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar
    Good luck today guys..........been a long time since I've looked forward to a game this much........mostly because of everyone here...and just so many really good memories. I think it was this old rivalry that really got me interested in football....in being a fan to begin with......even though most people here tell me I fell to the wrong side LOL

Its a cold cold day. I feel for them all on both sides....so wishing you all a great football day.

GAMEDAY, BABY!!! to all dawass fans on this site today... i'm sure you're all o.k. people in your own way but YOU'RE GOWIN DAHN!!!
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar
    LOL thanks Yinzer. I try ;-)

the lack of an explosive running game will definitely hurt the cowoys. with a quick pass rush, t.o. will not be able to get deep in that short amount of time and he is very ineffective when he gets the ball within 10yds of the line of scrimmage. the priority should be to take away whitten down the seem. if we can do that, i can't see how their offense can be effective.

Thread Information