Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A MUST win for Dallas!!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettysburgh_Steel View Post
    How did the Cowboys fair against the Giants this year? We are used to losers coming to this site to try and get a low-down on the mentality of our awesome team. Right fellas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Thats what I have seen so far. When I got here there was that Browns Troll, that never came back after week 2.

There are plenty of fans from other teams that have been here a long time and are good members, and to be honest there have been very few trolls that have come along to SA.
    Most of the Cowboy fans that come to SA have been respectful and made good quality posts so to just call everyone that is a fan of another team or a Cowboys fan a troll is stupid.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    There are plenty of fans from other teams that have been here a long time and are good members, and to be honest there have been very few trolls that have come along to SA.
    Most of the Cowboy fans that come to SA have been respectful and made good quality posts so to just call everyone that is a fan of another team or a Cowboys fan a troll is stupid.
    There are 31 other teams in the NFL, then there is the Steelers. Thats all I care about. I could get a flying pile about any of the teams and their fans. To me they are Trolls. In the end they will take cheap shots, and try and bash the Steelers out of jealousy and rage. Not to say that all of them are rude, but the one I called a troll was that Browns fan. He was a retard, and sorry, but most NFC fans are too. Thats why they root for the NFC.....lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    One of those Browns fans was a troll I'll give ya that. Most Browns fans are for the most part......lol

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah, there not all Trolls, just the ones that come in talking trash, then never come back again when they lose.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Great article here by this blogger he hits the nail on the head with everything especially the paragraph where he talks about how the Steelers dominated the Giants with backup players in the lineup and still almost won and probably should have won. I agree completely that once again much like it will every single game the rest of the season here and that includes playoffs, that the game will ultimately come down to how Ben performs and if he does not make mistakes and give the Cowboys the game. If the Steelers offense doesnt turn the ball over and plays efficient most of the game without a lot of mistakes with the way this defense is playing, and how the Steelers dominated the Giants who are a much better team then the Cowboys like this guy pointed out, the Steelers should win this game if the D shows up which it will and Ben and the offense along with Arians calling the plays doesnt find a way to screw it up somehow...

Hopefully our punting woes are behind now that Ernster is gone; I look for that area of the team to improve. DSep being gone was a huge loss for this team but Berger has done the best he can and he's money with the directional kicking and still has enough left in that leg to get us out of tight jams for the rest of this year.

That is the key for this offense; don't turn the ball over and give them a short field. If they can just move the chains, score when they get the chance in the red zone instead of just settling for FG's they should be ok. Make no mistake though Ben is going to have be on and play efficient for us to win even with our top flight defense. As long as we stay away from putting them in bad situations due to turnovers I like our chances.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Hopefully our punting woes are behind now that Ernster is gone; I look for that area of the team to improve. DSep being gone was a huge loss for this team but Berger has done the best he can and he's money with the directional kicking and still has enough left in that leg to get us out of tight jams for the rest of this year.

That is the key for this offense; don't turn the ball over and give them a short field. If they can just move the chains, score when they get the chance in the red zone instead of just settling for FG's they should be ok. Make no mistake though Ben is going to have be on and play efficient for us to win even with our top flight defense. As long as we stay away from putting them in bad situations due to turnovers I like our chances.
    Berger needs all the credit he can get. He have been doing all he could, and them some. He actually punted pretty well against Patriots. He is not great, but he is doing his job, and we would have been screwed without him.. big time! Also, notice that he is always smiling. He really seems like a nice guy. He is always around cheering up ppl, and as i said. Always happy (or so it appears).

I also agree that FP is going to be important in this game. I think the most important thing is to stay ahead. Make Romo go out and throw all the time. Make them one dimensional. As long as we can control the ball and make them chase us, we should be golden. For this to succeed we'll need our secondaries to play one heck of a game. They need to be all over Romo's recievers all the time, and lay out a bunch of Clark vs Welker hits.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah, I agree. dont turn it over and give up the short field like we did agianst the Colts. too hard to over come those mistakes when they put up the points. I cant see Dallas running on us at all. I in no way think Romo will beat the Steelers just on his own, and if he does then I stand corrected.

Thread Information