Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A MUST win for Dallas!!

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by rocyaice View Post
    No they wouldn't lol. If the Falcons and Cowboys both lose this week than the Cowboys would take their spot in the wild card. That's why I said this game isn't a must-win. The only reason the Falcons are ahead of the Cowboys is because the Cowboys are 6-4 in their conference and the Falcons are 5-3. If the Falcons lose to the Saints and the Cowboys lose to a non division Steelers than the Cowboys would be in the wild card spot over the Cowboys.
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post

That makes me a troll? Okay whatever. I guess. I would be offended by the term troll but not sure why I should be.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Is Ware going to play? I heard he was day to day with a hyper extended left knee.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ware is day to day as well as Barber but they'll play. Ware is the guy that can give Starks fits so I suspect they'll keep Miller, Spaeth, or use a RB to help out on that side to chip him if he starts to become an issue on Ben's blind side.

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Is Ware going to play? I heard he was day to day with a hyper extended left knee.
    He'll play. Not sure how well though. Same goes for Barber. I expect a lot of carries from Tashard Choice. I think we sort of put ourselves in a hole by not bringing a running back in from the practice squad or free agency. We actually like Tashard Choice but after him there is no one. So I think everything points to Barber playing. I can't imagine the Cowboys just relying on Choice to go out there and get 30 carries. I expect atleast 10-15 though. Felix Jones getting hurt for the season really hurt the Cowboys. Injuries have not been kind at all. I guess its what the Cowboys deserve for always being healthy for so many years.

The Cowboys will have to bring thier best game to leave our house with a win. I have no question in my mind that we will be ready for them!! Tomlin has been preaching December and January football since his inception. He Knows it , the whole squad knows it, Dallas should know it. If they look at this game as anything less than a must win,they are in some big-***-**** trouble. Make no mistake about that! I am not the least bit worried about our offense,or Ben getting sacked either. Over the past few games we have shown how to combat the pass rush that every team wants to inflict on Ben ,and our so called "suspect" o-line! The screen pass has been around longer than any of us. We have done a very nice job of making teams pay for thier philosophy that if you blitz Ben you can beat us. Dallas could very well become a victim of thier own game. I would not even be worried if they got the first score. Yes if i were a Dallas fan, i would consider this trip to Pittsburgh in December,not as a Chistmas vacation, but a game that if they get dismantled in our house, thier season may very well be futile. All you Dallas fans can take that to the bank!!! Steel Power!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    You can be certain, that if there is any possibility that he can play, he will. Dallas defence can't effort not too have him around. He won't be 100 % at all though,which will help a lot. I forsee a lot of 3 TE set-ups wherever Ware will line up :P

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If Ware is hurt I'm sure he will be in there anyways. Maybe it will be a good match up for our OL if he is slowed down a bit. It sure does help us a lot to have him slow though. Not that it would matter anyways. They might say he's hurt, but I bet he's fine. Jones didn't land on him that hard anyways.

If the Cowboys lose this one, they'll have to win out to be assured of a playoff berth. Even a 10-6 record is cutting it close.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Then it looks like the Cowboys will be cutting it close because I think they get beat down in the Steel city. At first I thought that they might be better on Off then the Pats but I dont anymore. I dont think Romo is any better then Cassel, and the OL might be on the same level. The pats have good pass protection, and those guys have been playing well all year. Hence Cassel having some good games. We are starting to look beter...Knock on wood....so lets just roll baby...

Thread Information