Quote Originally Posted by champnation View Post
Big Ben still needs to show me he wasn't just a fluke from the super bowl year. Ever since his crash I really don't think he has been the same QB. Right now I believe his name is the only thing that is keeping him from being criticized more. I think Steelers can beat New England but it will take our defense having a good game and our offense not making mistakes such as turnovers. My prediction is Steelers 24 and Pats 14.
Ben hasn't been the same QB since the crash?.....Ok you do know Ben threw for a Steelers single season record with 32 TD passes last year and only threw 11 picks.....Ben when he is on the top of his game is one of the best QBs in the NFL....He has played like crap at times this year but I also think his shoulder has led to his poor play at times this year.....Not so much the injury but the missed practice time resulting from his shoulder not being 100 percent.....He will always make the occasional terrible INT but I expect Ben will be on the top of his game the rest the year....His shoulder is getting better each week and he is practicing.....Plus it hasn't been all on Ben this year.....His OL still stinks and his WR's havn't helped him out at times this year to....