Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have to admit... Troy is back!!!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Chatty

Talking You have to admit... Troy is back!!!

I don't think anyone can argue that Troy is now back to his Pro Bowl status. His pre season training has really helped him come back. He's been quite impressive and I look forward more, I love seeing those end of game surprises!!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Yes he certainly is! The training and Tomlins influence is paying off big time.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Yeah he is healthy, and the D is playing well. Just like all the positions, the better they play as a team, the better they look as individuals.

The best thing about Troy this season is that he making tackles, the past couple years it seems like he wasn`t finishing tackles. He could get there, but not finish. I`m sure with two healthy shoulders this helps with hanging on! But he is having one of his best seasons ever. This year he actually deserves a Pro Bowl spot

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Troy is back for sure, he is having a great season and is staying healthy.

Gold Standard
    He is healthy and I think that has something to do with it but not everything. I think Troy tried to do too much when our defense wasn't quite as good. Lots of mistakes can be covered up when other players are making big plays. You can miss a coverage assignment when the quarterback is running for his life. Bottom line, great team defense is allowing him to be a wildcard again.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Granted the D was good last year without Troy but this year with Troy being back they have taken the D to a whole other level and are completely dominating people.

Not only are they the top overall Defense, but they lead the league in Sacks, Pass Defense, Run Defense and are second for points given up. That is a complete defense right there!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The Defense last year seemed to have deceptive success, we had very little pass rush all year and without Troy our secondary wasn't the same. Plus Clark was out and Anthony Smith was a disaster at the end of the year. This year they have refocused and got back to what they do best and our defense is better for it. The pass rush is back, our sacks are up, secondary is playing well, Arron Smith is back, everything is coming together for this group and Troy is a HUGE part of that. He's back to his dominance and that's always a good thing.

Chopper Challenge Champion SteelerNC's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bungals
    Troy is da man

My Mood
    Addicted
    Troy is back, an when he's healthy like this he's the best safety in the game hands down

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Not only are they the top overall Defense, but they lead the league in Sacks, Pass Defense, Run Defense and are second for points given up. That is a complete defense right there!
    The total package, thats what I'm talking about!!! It helps to have depth, a lot of teams can't overcome that and start to fade. This year has been different for us, like it was talked about in another thread, this year our younger guys are stepping up!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information