Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally... the Bengals game is over, now onto...

Bookmark and Share

Finally... the Bengals game is over, now onto...

THE PATRIOTS!!!

I don't know why but this is one game I look forward to when they show up on the calendar I just can't stand them, I can't stand their coach, I can't stand Brady... I did like Moss until he showed up there, and even Brushi is an Arizona Alumni and I don't much care for him anymore.

This year I just hope everyone keeps their mouth shut and doesn't "guarantee" anything! I just want to see the Steelers go up to New England and completely dominate them on both sides of the ball! Does anyone have any tapes of the Patriots signals to send to Tomlin?

It just sucks that we have to wait more than a week for this game to be played! the one good thing is the team will be well rested and should have every one of Cassel's tendencies down to completely exploit!

i hope someone talks **** lol

Talking **** is fine but when you start guaranteeing wins as Ant. Smith did last year then you need to put a sock in it and let your performance on the field speak louder than your words.

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Smith said:
    "Yeah, we're going to win. Yeah, I can guarantee a win as long as we come out and do what we got to do. Both sides of the ball are rolling, and if our special teams come through for us, we’ve got a good chance to win.”

So for me, it was just a media hype thing. Had the man just stopped at "I'm guaranteeing a win", then I'd have agreed that he was way outta line, but he put conditions on the last two sentences--so for me, that's not nearly the same thing as leavin it at "we're gonna win, regardless"...the media loves to stir the pot lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I hate this game because no matter what we do we can't ever come up with a win, except for a few years ago when they came to Heinz and we ended their 21 game win streak but regardless it's the next game and we're on a 2 game win streak now which we have to got to keep going. We can't afford any missteps at this point with the Ratbirds hot on our trail. Brady or no Brady we need to go up there and take are of business because Belichick will have a game plan for us you can bet on that.

My Mood
    Addicted
    They HAVE to win this game so I don't have to listen to all the Pat fans up here! Plus I'm sure it will cost me some cash if they lose........lol

I was looking at tics for this game about two weeks ago and was going to go until I decided to buy a snowmobile. Was a tough choice but the price was right on the sled so couldn't turn it down.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I think with the extra rest, an the use of an full back more, I know our defense is gonna get to Cassel, our Special Teams is playing lights out we win this game with no problem Of course we have to get rid of ErnsterThe one thing i said all last season about the Steelers is that we rise to the level of our opponet 8-3 at this part of the schedule was un heard of last year

I would love to beat the Patsies. I hope it happens this year.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersWoman View Post
    Smith said:
    "Yeah, we're going to win. Yeah, I can guarantee a win as long as we come out and do what we got to do. Both sides of the ball are rolling, and if our special teams come through for us, we’ve got a good chance to win.”

So for me, it was just a media hype thing. Had the man just stopped at "I'm guaranteeing a win", then I'd have agreed that he was way outta line, but he put conditions on the last two sentences--so for me, that's not nearly the same thing as leavin it at "we're gonna win, regardless"...the media loves to stir the pot lol
    Im glad you said it before i did SW!!! Im so sick of hearing fans (of any team) talk about that.

how bout if I guarantee a win?
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Thread Information