Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Injury updates on #99 & #39 & #10

Bookmark and Share

Injury updates on #99 & #39 & #10

Worried about these two...Holmes will be fine, but I'm betting 99 will be on IR and 39 might not be too far behind, said he banged up his knee again...

Fingers crossed!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    There is no status update on Keisel right now so don't jump to conclusions on him just yet. They said Willie tweaked his knee but they didn't think it was serious at this time, they'll re-evaluate both tomorrow.

Yeah Holmes just got his bell rung so he'll be ok most likely.

Just hate seeing the docs working the knee like that, looked grim...The way it sounded Coach was worried about that one...

You can blame Harrison for Keisel's injury... maybe had he kept his head up when he went in for the kill he would have noticed he was about to take his own player out.

As for Willie... he showed signs of hope last week but those must have been false hope signs!

But wait... there's "Moore"

My Mood
    Addicted

Parker

Anyone know if he was really hurt or if there is any truth to the link Steelers Woman posted here that he wasn't put back in because he was getting no where?

The decision to remove an inefficient Parker was a good one, especially when Moore was productive in the second half.
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08326/929613-66.stm

Credit to SW for that link.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Anyone know if he was really hurt or if there is any truth to the link Steelers Woman posted here that he wasn't put back in because he was getting no where?

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08326/929613-66.stm

Credit to SW for that link.
    The most serious might be defensive end Brett Keisel, who left the game in the fourth quarter with a sprained right knee. The Steelers also lost receiver Santonio Holmes and halfback Willie Parker to injuries in the second half. Holmes has a concussion but should be fine, according to Tomlin. Parker "tweaked" his previously injured knee, the coach said, and left the game for good after a 15-yard run in the third quarter.

Parker just had a 15 yd run before he left, they wouldn't have pulled him if he wasn't hurt again. The whole offense was struggling in the first half, not just willie so yet again the media is trying to make it out like he was terrible all by himself when everybody else was doing nothing too.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Well it looked like Willie really wasn't trying to run hard last night i hope Kiesel is ok were gonna need him

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    The sod is tough on parker! Holmes I hope is alright, he was smiling on the sidelines, I just hope that he knows what he was smiling about. Keisel really sucks

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Before Willie got yanked, I noticed he was having trouble. I thought either a)he's hurt or b)he's having a difficult time cutting on the playing surface. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until I saw how well MeMo performed. I knew then that he was hurt.

Nothing big but here is some small updates
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...FL&line=131794
    Willie Parker pulled up lame on a third quarter rushing attempt Thursday.
    Fast Willie didn't appear to step in a hole, but he hasn't returned to the game since awkwardly stepping out of bounds. There's been no word on whether it's an aggravation of his sprained left knee or if he pulled something else. With little room to run, Parker had just 37 yards on 15 carries when he suffered the injury

Santonio Holmes left Thursday's game against the Bengals with a concussion in the third quarter. He did not return.
    After Ben Roethlisberger hit Santonio on a hot-read slant for the third time, Cris Crocker was there waiting and blew him up. Holmes was on his way to a season-best game with five receptions for 84 yards through two and a half quarters.

Brett Keisel left Thursday's game in the fourth quarter with a sprained right knee. He did not return.
    Keisel limped off after being hit by teammate James Harrison on a tackle attempt. Chris Hoke replaced him.
    I'm a little worried about the Santonio Holmes injury, when he got up after that hit he looked a little woozy and almost fell before Heath Miller grabbed him and concussions can be unpredictable.

Keisel has played great this year, but a knee sprain doesn't sound good especially for a lineman, Willie Parker is hurt every other week so this doesn't come as a surprise, I just hope Moore and Russell can continue to play good.

Thread Information