Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warren Sapps comments on our OL...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel

Warren Sapps comments on our OL...

Did anyone here what he said before gametime...

called our Guards the worst in the NFL and shunned Max Starks for being at LT too...

Kinda funny, but yet sad at the same time
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by heffrandotnet View Post
    Did anyone here what he said before gametime...

called our Guards the worst in the NFL and shunned Max Starks for being at LT too...

Kinda funny, but yet sad at the same time
    I havn't been impressed much with Kemoeatu to much this season.....Starks was terrible as a RT no shock he sucks at LT....Willie Colon is an abortion at RT........I actually think Stapleton is an upgrade over Simmons....In my opinion Simmons is washed up due injuries and his health issues the last few years.....Stapleton is far from great himself....But for an undrafted second year player I think he has been solid....Hartwig at center has been an upgrade over Mahan this year...But that is not saying much....Hartwig isn't even close to the center Jeff Hartings was.....Our OL is a joke....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Kemo has been playing better, he's not pro bowl or anything but he's done pretty decent as the year has gone on. It's not like we have other options here, our coaching staff didn't get us any help so he's had to step up and I think he's done pretty good especially the last couple weeks

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Offense did a fairly decent job tonight, surprising again their pass blocking has been solid the last 2 weeks and Ben is staying up right a lot more. Now the running game did struggle alittle bit tonight but credit the Bengals for selling out to stop the run and they did it for the most part. It wasn't until the late in the 4th when we got more yards but still as far as the OL goes, keeping Ben standing up for 2 straight games mainly is a good, positive sign.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Bengals DL are far from the Fearsome Foursome, Steel Curtain, Purple People Eaters, Doomsday Defense,Orange Crush......The OL shouldn't give up any sacks to that terrible DL of the Bengals....

My Mood
    Addicted
    Some of that has to do with Ben getting the ball out quicker too. The OL did give him a lot of time on some plays last night though which was good to see. They just need to keep it up (Ben and OL).

Sapp is right. We are only 5 guys away from being a great team and all 5 of them are on the OL.

My Mood
    Addicted
    The truth hurts sometimes the truth is our Tackles SUCKS, our Lt guard is weak at best, i dunno if it's because this is his first extened action or what, Our center hikes the ball to high at times, with this line were not going far this year, oh an isn't Mitch Berger healed yet? Paul Ernster SUCKS

My Mood
    Happy

My Social Networks

Add snowman79 on Facebook
    Give crdit where its due the O line did a decent job ok the Bungles defense are Shiat but still they allowed Ben the time to do his stuff - it will be a different matter against the Pats D lets hope they can pull together and have another sack free game. Well done to the backs we managed to get a running game going which allowed us the play action.
    Bring on the Pats !!!1

"FREEDOM DOES NOT COME FREE"

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I know we dont have the best OL, but you know what? Neither did the Giants 4 or 5 years ago. But they kept with the same guys, and now there the best in the league. We can go ahead and get 5 all pros, but if they cant play together as 1, then its a bust. We weren't any better last year with Faneca, and he's one of the best. These guys are just going to have to figure it out. Maybe we just need a better line coach.

Thread Information