* 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground beef, cooked and drained
* 1 1.25 oz (35 grm) package taco seasoning mix
* 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
* 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
* 2 8 oz (224 grm). pkgs. refrigerated crescent roll dough
* 1 med. green bell pepper
* 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
* 1 med. tomato, cubed
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup (125 ml) whole pitted black olives, sliced
* 1 cup (225 ml) salsa
* sour cream
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
* Combine meat, seasoning mix, cheese and water in 2 qt. batter bowl.
* Arrange crescent triangles in a circle on a 13" round baking stone, with bases overlapping in center and points to outside (there should be a five inch diameter circle in center).
* Using medium stainless steel scoop (approx. 2 T) spoon meat mixture over rolls.
* Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under base at center (filling will not be completely covered).
* Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
* Using V-shaped cutter, cut off top of bell pepper.
* Place bell pepper in center of ring; fill with salsa.
* Mound lettuce, onion, tomato and olives around pepper.
* Using easy accent decorator, garnish with sour cream.
* Cut and serve.
Click for full size