Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johnson Wants Bengals to Take More Chances

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    I don't know Brian, the way things are going for us compare to the Bengals, I hate to say this, you guys are two up on us and looking good beating a hot Carolina team. DAMN!!!
    Still a lot of questions about the bengals.. But man.. I think Marvin gave the oline super steroids in the locker room at half.. It was night and day.. Carson was gettin pummelled in the first half.. Got sacked once in the second.. And the blitzed were getting picked up..

None the less, word is Braham will be out for 4 more weeks.. And Levi may miss another... We get Thug Henry back next week though and today we had Dexter Jackson and Chris Perry back...

Injuries suck... Changes everything.. I hope our guys stay healthy now as they trickle back in
    Brian
    cincybengals.com

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalBrian View Post
    Still a lot of questions about the bengals.. But man.. I think Marvin gave the oline super steroids in the locker room at half.. It was night and day.. Carson was gettin pummelled in the first half.. Got sacked once in the second.. And the blitzed were getting picked up..

None the less, word is Braham will be out for 4 more weeks.. And Levi may miss another... We get Thug Henry back next week though and today we had Dexter Jackson and Chris Perry back...

Injuries suck... Changes everything.. I hope our guys stay healthy now as they trickle back in
    Brian I'll gladly traee your questions at 4-2 for the Steelers questions at 2-4 bro. Damn impressive win by the Bengals today. Total props to them for beating a tough Panthers team without Levi Jones and the starting center. His names slips my mind at the moment. The Steelers can't play consistent football and its getting annoying.

Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    4th and 1 going deep to Chad I believe is taking chances.

The Bengals could end up winner in this division because I do not think the Rats have a chance and now that the Steelers have fallen to 2-4 it will be a tough road to climb. As long as the Clowns or the Ratbirds win the division I will be good with it.

House of Steel
    Oh please, X, if Cleveland won the division, we would be seeing hell break loose in this town. Oh I can't bare the thoughts of these Clowns going around bragging.

Quote Originally Posted by BengalBrian View Post

I was encouraged by the defense...limiting the Panthers to 14 points is impressive, especially with 0 points in the second half. I believe as guys return from injury, the team can only get better.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You guys have all the tools on offense to be a quality playoff team. You also have a decent pass defense. You're downfall as I see looking in from the outside is still the inability to consistently stop the run. When you get into december and January if you can't stop the run it's all over. Just my

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Brian I'll gladly traee your questions at 4-2 for the Steelers questions at 2-4 bro. Damn impressive win by the Bengals today. Total props to them for beating a tough Panthers team without Levi Jones and the starting center. His names slips my mind at the moment. The Steelers can't play consistent football and its getting annoying.
    Richie Braham... It was a hell of a game.. I picked us to lose in all my pickems..

Quote Originally Posted by Steel-x View Post
    4th and 1 going deep to Chad I believe is taking chances.

The Bengals could end up winner in this division because I do not think the Rats have a chance and now that the Steelers have fallen to 2-4 it will be a tough road to climb. As long as the Clowns or the Ratbirds win the division I will be good with it.
    This division is between us.. I wouldnt be all that worried about your D.. And now you have shown your offense can be extremely explosive.. You have Bengalitus.. You only get one side playing good ball per game.. lol Seriously though, I thought the Steelers would fall hard this year due to lack of offense.. I dont think that and now I am more worried than last week about the Steelers competing for the division.. The defense had an offweek.. I wouldnt be concerned about it that much though if I were a Steelers fan.. But since I am a Bengals fan, I am still very concerned about your Defense.. Its good...

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    You guys have all the tools on offense to be a quality playoff team. You also have a decent pass defense. You're downfall as I see looking in from the outside is still the inability to consistently stop the run. When you get into december and January if you can't stop the run it's all over. Just my
    True that.. Tackling looked pretty decent against the Panthers.. We always have men in the way.. They just cant seem to wrap up the runner though.. That is improving week to week... With the exception of the completely and udderly pathetic showing against LoMo for NE...
    Brian
    cincybengals.com

Thread Information