Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beware of Bengals Trap

Bookmark and Share
    We will be ready for them Bung-Ho's and we'll be kicking some major

Don't see a trap at all,,,,,,,,,These guys hate each other too much and the only way we lose this game If we play down to there level,"which we've been known to do"

STEELERS 27
    Ho's---- 13

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Bengals starting OT's left the game with injury yesterday and probably won't play Thursday on a short week......The replacements for both starting OTs will be rookie LT Anthony Collins and some journey men OG at RT......Harrison will abuse Collins all game and Woodley should have a few sacks to...Really the Steelers defense could post double digit sacks Thursday night.....

Best thing the Eagles ever did fo rus was tie with Cinci. It gives the staff a little somethign to point at and say see you better be ready.
    We're Raven Haters, Ring Takers Shame Makers
    Don't you mess with Steelers D

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The Bengals starting OT's left the game with injury yesterday and probably won't play Thursday on a short week......The replacements for both starting OTs will be rookie LT Anthony Collins and some journey men OG at RT......Harrison will abuse Collins all game and Woodley should have a few sacks to...Really the Steelers defense could post double digit sacks Thursday night.....
    Thanks for the update 32! If they end up starting a rookie at LT then Harrison will have a field day with that so I expect them to keep a TE over there or keep a back in there to help out. Either way though you're right Wood and Silverback could be huge this thursday night.

I want us to come out on offense and just fire it all over the place, short passes, medium passes, down the field to Holmes and Washington, let's really put them away early and let Parker run wild.

My Mood
    Happy

My Social Networks

Add snowman79 on Facebook
    No game is a gimme they will be up for this as they know themselves that they suck !

Focus - Play Hard - Execute - Win Game = Job Done

Lets just go out against the Bungles and remind them that - WE DEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

"FREEDOM DOES NOT COME FREE"

Our boys will be playing with a little extra fire in their bellies this game.....

With the way our D has been playing,and the fact that thye are a divison rival, I don't see us not winning this game. Our offense looked a little better last week, they just need to punch it into the endzone. I say we win 31-7. I hope we knock TJ out. He is a moron.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Thread Information