Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Chargers game.......

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Question Thoughts on Chargers game.......

Now that Ben is actually practicing with the team and Parker is hopefully back what are everyone's thoughts on the game?

I'm hoping that Bruce won't just throw Parker right back into it and ignore Moore. Like to see them mix it up all game long and at times have both back there.
    Also glad to see Ben practicing. We all know Ben and the WR's need to start getting on the same page and that is where it starts.

Just hope Airhead uses the weapons we have to the best of their abilities and the offense comes out with a good solid game they can build on.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Defenatley good to see Ben practising, he needs to get to work. Throwing those picks mainly cost us both the colts and giants games and the Steelers need to eliminate that **** by getting him on the same page as the recievers.

I think we'll bounce back this week, with Woodley back, Parker should boost the running game and I'm interested to see how this new corner does for the defense. We should be able to beat the Chargers, this is a MUST win, the Steelers need to get back on track. And I'll be at the game!!!!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Almost forgot about Woodley being back!

Just getting some guys healthy and getting Ben and the WR's on the same page should be a boost to the team.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Now that Ben is actually practicing with the team and Parker is hopefully back what are everyone's thoughts on the game?

I'm hoping that Bruce won't just throw Parker right back into it and ignore Moore. Like to see them mix it up all game long and at times have both back there.
    Also glad to see Ben practicing. We all know Ben and the WR's need to start getting on the same page and that is where it starts.

Just hope Airhead uses the weapons we have to the best of their abilities and the offense comes out with a good solid game they can build on.

I'm sure they will use Parker and Moore like they did against the Skins. They should be great this weekend.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    I just hope that whatever carries FWP gets, that harness isn't going to mess him up. Ben practicing is a good sign, lets just hope he can finish the week strong and get some of the cobwebs out of his head.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

If BA is calling the game anything could happen! I say we cannot beat ourselves again!!

If Ben is looking like crap pull him, we cannot lose this game. The ratbirds have a tough one at NY and the stains play the Bills which are hungry for a win, this game will be a chance to strecth it out again....
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Should have beat the Colts, didn't do it. Better beat the Chargers, if not wave good bye to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTORKRAFT View Post
    Should have beat the Colts, didn't do it. Better beat the Chargers, if not wave good bye to the playoffs.
    this game really is a must win

Well, this is a do-or-die game.. We have to get out there a put points on the board.. (which we kind of have in all of the remaining games). And it is big ben's and FPW's game.. Those are the two who needs to REALLY step up, and execute better, get the job done. Lets see how ben is tomorrow after practice.. should tells us alot
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    broncos-hater
    Arians needs to get Baker and Sweed more involved in the passing game, the defenses are doubling up on Ward and Holmes and Washington is just getting the single coverage. why not take some off those two TE' formations and throw them out the window, run more 4 WR sets and more two back sets,, confuse the defenses. if they run more two back sets they just can't key on Willie, they would have to cover the both of em (Parker and Moore) which could/would lead to more bigger plays and keep the pressure of Ben.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play" - Jack Lambert

"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while." - Jack Lambert.

Thread Information