Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Chargers game.......

Bookmark and Share
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I think we shut down the run. Out ide of that, I have no clue. Oh, I bet we run a fake WR screen then hand it off 6 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    I think we shut down the run. Out ide of that, I have no clue. Oh, I bet we run a fake WR screen then hand it off 6 times.
    Great idea Bruce, your a great OC!! LOL
    "Happy Happy Happy"

This is a game that we could very well lose if we don't execute! We can't resort back to RUN, RUN, PASS, PUNT! We'll get nothing done!

"Damn, now there's alot of RINGS!"

Run, pass, INT, defense - - - - - - - Pass, run, holding #78, 3rd and 17 - INT!!

See where I'm going, we take one step forward and 5 back, WE HAVE TO QUIT THIS ****!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Yeah no kidding! That would be the picture I have seen the last 3-4 games!

if this O-Line does not step up and ready to play, we're going down! SD is no slouch team, Rivers and LT could hurt us real bad...........QUICK!

......you know what else......none of these 2 yard passes and crap......but I guess you can't help it if our QB doesn't have the time to do so! 2 yards is all you'll get and trying to run it up the belly doesn't work either, we try that all the time and it doesn't work! and the last time I checked, it was 10 yards to get a first down.....and we only get 3 downs to get there, unless we're punting.......which seems to be the NORM!

They need to get their SHIAT together for this 2nd half of the season! Or else there won't be a Playoff picture in sight!

"Damn, now there's alot of RINGS!"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Here's an ideal run on 1st down an throw on second an third an long Man we gotta mix it up better than this

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
    Arians needs to get Baker and Sweed more involved in the passing game, the defenses are doubling up on Ward and Holmes and Washington is just getting the single coverage. why not take some off those two TE' formations and throw them out the window, run more 4 WR sets and more two back sets,, confuse the defenses. if they run more two back sets they just can't key on Willie, they would have to cover the both of em (Parker and Moore) which could/would lead to more bigger plays and keep the pressure of Ben.
    I like your ideas. I rarely see anyhting mixing up in this O, usually same formation after same formation, some 2 back sets and some 4-5 wides sets would be nice.
    We're Raven Haters, Ring Takers Shame Makers
    Don't you mess with Steelers D

The key to this game is pressure on Rivers, he cannot sit back there with time...He's got a big bulky knee brace on and isn't very mobile, knock his dorky *** on the ground often and we'll have a W!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Happy

My Social Networks

Add snowman79 on Facebook
    LATROBE - As always you hit the nail on the head mate, we got to put pressure on Rivers he is wobbly on that knee lets take him out early. Ben stop throwing when you dont have to, we need to use Moore and Parker and run att their defence for 3 quarters then we can spread it out to the WR's. This is a must win game guys losing is not an option, i just have a feeling thet those bas**rd Ratbirds might just sneek something against N.Y. Lets do what we have to do guys and chalk up the "W"

BELIEVE PEOPLE - WE ARE THE STEELERS

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

"FREEDOM DOES NOT COME FREE"

I agree! We need to get pressure on Rivers. If not, our patchwork secondary is going to have a long afternoon!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Thread Information