Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worthlessberger and Messt Moore

Bookmark and Share
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Worthlessberger and Messt Moore

Ben....What a joke. I cant believe my mom just got me a Ben Jersey for my birthday. Last time I checked there was nothing wrong with my Kordell jersey. Might be a little dusty, but that can be blown off. The SHIAT stains all over my Ben jersey look to be permanent. I'm prett sure someone posted something last week about Ben having a talk with Tomlin about how he was going to play better. When was this going to happen before or after the return of Christ?

This is what the rest of our year is going to look like with Ben at QB. His arm is shiat, he's seeing ghost out there. He getting rid of the ball way to fast at times, and throwing INT's. Too many sacks, and a too many injuries have ruined Ben. I dont know if he can recover from this right now. He knows that his play is bad, and now he will begin to force everything with a limp noodle arm.

Hey Ben, Thanks for bring a 36 year old streak to a close by losing on my birthday, and ruining it, and for letting the Colts win in Pittsburgh, something they have not done since 1968. Good job Ben we are all so proud of you. Hold your head up high, You get more money than anyone in the league this year and you played like you deserve it. Frigging *** clown....

Safe to say Willies starting job is safe with Moore showing he should not be starting at all. The guy is slow. We have a crapping running game with him back there. Why is it everyone else can run against this the Colts but Moore? Playoffs? Playoffs? Are you kidding me. We will be lucky to see 8-8 with the way Ben and Moore are playing.

I honestly don't think that Parker would have done any better yesterday. If anything Moore was the one bright spot and he at least didn't turn it over! The Colts showed up in desperation mode and their defense came to play.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    what are you saying man, ben is a weak link right now, but he's still one of the best QB's in the league. The reason his production is down is because he doesnt get enough protection, our O-line is the worst in the league....terrible. he does hold the ball for too long on some plays and does have a few wild throws, but he has won a superbowl in his second season, his first season went 15-1, the guy didnt forget how to play football he's just beat up cause of the ****** protection he's getting. you want a new QB, what do you think we just dial 1-800 and get a new quarterback? i want some new ****in lineman, lol and what about last weeks win in washington? you werent talkin this **** last week were ya? im sure that jersey your mom bought you woulda fit real nice if they pulled it out today am i right bro? 6-3 and the number 1 defense in the league and you sound like somebody took a **** in your cereal bowl

we'll bounce back

My Mood
    Aggressive
    See and to me he looked average at best. I thought he looked like a third down back nothing more. Sure he had a couple nice plays, but you could not turn it over to him to help protect a lead. I feel we could have with Willie. We have so many times in the past and he comes through huge. Thats why he has had so many carries.

--- Added 11/10/2008 at 11:36 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive_Steel View Post
    what are you saying man, ben is a weak link right now, but he's still one of the best QB's in the league. The reason his production is down is because he doesnt get enough protection, our O-line is the worst in the league....terrible. he does hold the ball for too long on some plays and does have a few wild throws, but he has won a superbowl in his second season, his first season went 15-1, the guy didnt forget how to play football he's just beat up cause of the shiatty protection he's getting. you want a new QB, what do you think we just dial 1-800 and get a new quarterback? i want some new ****in lineman, lol and what about last weeks win in washington? you werent talkin this shiat last week were ya? im sure that jersey your mom bought you woulda fit real nice if they pulled it out today am i right bro? 6-3 and the number 1 defense in the league and you sound like somebody took a shiat in your cereal bowl

we'll bounce back
    I wasn't pissed last week because Ben was sitting on the Bench, and we won the game. am I saying toss Ben out? NO! but he's hurt, and Lefty gives us a better chance to win. Our OL had nothing to do with Ben losing that game against the Colts unless your talking about him seeing ghost out there, and now he has a fear of getting smacked. Ben managed to do that all on his own.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Ben completed 30 of 42 passes and had almost 300yds. That's a pretty good game. I don't count the last INT because of the situation but who's to say the other two weren't Holmes fault????? Nobody is on here blaming Holmes and he could very well be the well who went the wrong way on those two plays.

The problem with this offense is they are way too inconsistant!!!! The line actually did a nice job pass blocking yesterday but they couldn't open a damn hole in the run game. Usually it is the other way around.

Parker would have ran no better against the Colts. They were stacking the line and weren't going to let the run game beat them. At least with Moore he had some nice catches.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    So I guess we are going to here all week about how if Ben has to throw the ball more than 25 times the Steelers lose. Maybe your right, maybe it was all on Holmes.
    I guess we could blame Yancy Thigpen for O'Donnell throw 2 picks in that Superbowl too, but I dont remember anyone doing it.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    So I guess we are going to here all week about how if Ben has to throw the ball more than 25 times the Steelers lose. Maybe your right, maybe it was all on Holmes.
    I guess we could blame Yancy Thigpen for O'Donnell throw 2 picks in that Superbowl too, but I dont remember anyone doing it.
    Where did I say they lose if Ben throws 25 times a game?

And going back to a game that was 13 years ago?

Focus man! Focus!

All I'm saying is everyone is so quick to blame one player. Had BB been throwing the ball bad and all over the place I would have probably blamed him too. But he wasn't. Other than the int's he had a pretty good game. That's why I question if Holmes went the right way or if they just weren't on the same page.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Where did I say they lose if Ben throws 25 times a game?

And going back to a game that was 13 years ago?

Focus man! Focus!

All I'm saying is everyone is so quick to blame one player. Had BB been throwing the ball bad and all over the place I would have probably blamed him too. But he wasn't. Other than the int's he had a pretty good game. That's why I question if Holmes went the right way or if they just weren't on the same page.
    I'm pretty sure you know that knock on Ben for so long has been that if he throws more than 25 times a game the Steelers lose. I didn't say you said it. I'm sure its just what will be said all week on ESPN, NFL Network, and so on. And its easy to blame one player here when that player is the QB and he has been playing the pretty much the same sloppy football for weeks now. He looked bad against the Giants, and the Skins and even worse against the Colts. I'm sure he has more INT than TD over the last 4 games. He didn't look all that good yesterday other than the picks. The ball was coming out slow and falling short. He needs to ride the pine right now.

13 years ago...yes it was, but no one blamed anyone other than O'Donnell when it could have been the WR fault. I mean there was no one in 20 yards of those int's. Maybe the WR ran the wrong rout, and O'Donnell was blamed for no reason.

Thumbs down colts game

our o-line sucks - ben is jumpy from gettin leveled 80 times a game. (they call me bruce) couldn't call the right plays in cleveland and now he is here screwing up our o. Why is our head coach keeping ben in the game - he is hurt - due to an inept o line. he will hold the ball too long but he makes plays that way too. how many times have we kicked a field goal from inside the five ???? no imagination - how many times do we run the ball on first down ???? how many times do we run on first down when the other team has 9 in the box??????????? what is an audible ???????????? a bunch of problems are because of the coaches not calling the right plays-- what is a screen pass ?????? don't think i saw one yesterday. they need to put ben in the right position to succeed - didn't see the 2 minute drill yesterday either. cant expect the d to hold an offence to 6 points every weekend!!!! BRUCE MUST GO--- CANT TAKE ANOTHER WEEK OF THE SAME CRAP PLAY CALLING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    I'm pretty sure you know that knock on Ben for so long has been that if he throws more than 25 times a game the Steelers lose. I didn't say you said it. I'm sure its just what will be said all week on ESPN, NFL Network, and so on. And its easy to blame one player here when that player is the QB and he has been playing the pretty much the same sloppy football for weeks now. He looked bad against the Giants, and the Skins and even worse against the Colts. I'm sure he has more INT than TD over the last 4 games. He didn't look all that good yesterday other than the picks. The ball was coming out slow and falling short. He needs to ride the pine right now.

13 years ago...yes it was, but no one blamed anyone other than O'Donnell when it could have been the WR fault. I mean there was no one in 20 yards of those int's. Maybe the WR ran the wrong rout, and O'Donnell was blamed for no reason.
    And yet just about everyone wanted to keep O'Donnell. And just because all us fans blame him doesn't mean it was his fault, just like with Ben. None of us know what was called and who did what wrong on plays like that.
    I will agree that Ben played bad against the Skins and below average against the Giants, but he didn't play bad against the Colts (minus the INT's).
    And yes I know about the 25 times a game thing but that was when we had a RB that could take over games and all Ben was asked to do was not lose the game. I really haven't heard that mentioned in quite awhile now.
    I won't argue that Ben has been up and down all year, but so has the OL, RB's, WR's. I mean this offense is so inconsistent it isn't funny. I think the mess of an OL combined with all the injuries has really hurt this team on offense.

Thread Information