Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 7 NFL Television Coverage by CBS and FOX, prepare for a disappointment

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel

Week 7 NFL Television Coverage by CBS and FOX, prepare for a disappointment

I am telling you, this coverage for Week 7 totally sucks like hell. I can't believe this either, see for yourself, WARNING---This will make your blood boil for some folks in here.

CBS SINGLEHEADER

FOX DOUBLEHEADER---1:00PM

FOX----4:00 PM

cool! I'll get to see the Steelers again!!! My luck has been awesome this year and I'm starting to get a little spoiled

What the F*ck!!!!!!!!!!! Denver v. Cleveland at 4pm? Who gives a damn about either of those teams around here? I'm f*ckin pissed!!!! I'ma tear Main Street down on Sunday lookin for a place that shows the game!!!!

BuFu

My Mood
    Addicted
    I'm not surprised at them showing the Pats game up here in my area. Once again I say, Thank god for NFL Sunday Ticket!......lol

Hey, I get to switch between watching the Steelers win, and watching the Panthers own the bungles. No problems as far as I'm concerned.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    If the Steelers are playing at 1 and the Clowns at 4:15, Then how come I can't see the Steelers in Cleveland
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Fox has the doubleheader this week, so they only carry one game in the Cleveland DMA, which, naturally, is the Browns game.

I was originally excited about that, thinking that because we played an NFC team it'd be a Fox game, but no such luck. Oh well, off to the sports bar this weekend again.

House of Steel
    I am ticked off too, Capt. Join the club, I am getting sick and tired of these regulations of BS. I think both networks should carry doubleheaders each and every weekend, I don't care about the cost. It makes me so mad, you can see a furance boiling out of my head. I am sick of it.

Trust me, the local affilaites aren't happy about the deal, either. Instead of carrying VERY highly rated football from 1-4PM this Sunday, CBS (Cleveland) is running infomercials in that time slot.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    Hey, I get to switch between watching the Steelers win, and watching the Panthers own the bungles. No problems as far as I'm concerned.
    You and I are in the same boat!!!

to everyone else!!!

Thread Information