Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Colts vs. Steelers (Wk. 10) L 20-24

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    if woodley can't go, who fills in? timmons?
    i dont know man! lol i couldnt tell ya, but woodley only has a little calf injury, nothing big, he'll be in full swing on sunday im pretty sure, and stuffing the **** out of manning

The road bisquits cannot handle the "D" this weekend and there "D" will not handle Mr.Moore,"who will have a great game"
    Big Ben will have a good game and throw a couple of TD's,,,,,,,,,,

STEELERS 31
    Road Bisquits 13

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive_Steel View Post
    i dont know man! lol i couldnt tell ya, but woodley only has a little calf injury, nothing big, he'll be in full swing on sunday im pretty sure, and stuffing the shiat out of manning
    :
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

My Mood
    Addicted

man, i've been up since 6:30 a.m! i can't wait for this game!! it's a cold day here, in the burgh too!! a nice TD run by MEMO should warm up heinz field!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Hey guys apparently Woodley isnt expected to play today! Gameday didnt say why so I think Tomlin might be sitting him. They were saying Willie Parker has a torn liberum (?) in his shoulder too, so moore could be scoring more touchdowns then we thought
    Last edited by Steel Trap86; 11-09-2008 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive_Steel View Post
    Hey guys apparently Woodley isnt expected to play today! Gameday Morning didnt say why so I think Tomlin might be sitting him. They were saying Willie Parker has a torn liberum (?) in his shoulder too, so moore could be scoring more touchdowns then we thought
    the LABRUM is a cup of cartilage within the shoulder joint. the labrum is there for extra support because the shoulder socket is shallow. this is not good for willie. depending on the severity of the tear, it could require surgery. i see it often.

as far as woodley goes, that's not good either. we can't catch a break with all these injuries!!!
    Last edited by yinzer; 11-09-2008 at 11:10 AM.

Thats fine.. Id like Tomlin to sit him this week so he can get healthy.. It'll just be Timmons time to dominate. He is, imo, almost as good as Woodley. He is at least faster, which should be needed against Colts o-line! Look for Timmons to have quiet a good game!!
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    the LABRUM is a cup of cartilage within the shoulder joint. the labrum is there for extra support because the shoulder socket is shallow. this is not good for willie. depending on the severity of the tear, it could require surgery. i see it often.

as far as woodley goes, that's not good either. we can't catch a break with all these injuries!!!
    ya man i cant believe this season, so many injuries around the league. hopefully parker is back in a couple weeks, need that boy healthy for the playoffs or we'll be calling davenport back lol

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Somebody needs to ****ing fire the Steelers trainer....I never seen a Steelers team so injured before......Well Timmons should get his first NFL start.......I like what I have seen from him and he has made plays this year.....But that was in a backup role....Should be interesting to see how he handles his first start.....Woodley and his bull rush will be missed today....Hopefully the Colts RT can't handle Timmons speed off the edge.....

Thread Information