Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs. Redskins MNF (Wk. 9) W 23-6

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    See I hate this talk of its not a must win.....Every game is a must win in the NFL since a team only has 16.....Of course I don't expect the Steelers to finish 16-0 every year....But just saying since there is so few games that there should be a certain focus and sense of ergency with every game.....Dropping a game here and there is ok but no losing streaks......I hope the Steelers offense is sharp tonight....I have no worries about the defense even with Clark out....I think the D is ready to take out some frustrations out on the Skins...
    I agree completely that this is definitely by no means a MUST win tonight at all. There should be a sense of urgency as you stated with this game tonight just to get back on track and beat a good team and that's it. As I stated all a loss means tonight is the Steelers are in a tie for first place with the Ravens and still ahead of them by virtue of beating them head to head. They still will not have an AFC loss after tonight if they do happen to lose to the Redskins, and have 3 straight AFC games in a row coming up at Heinz Field the next 3 weeks that are very winnable games. I know there will be a lot of panic on this board tonight should the Steelers lose, but keep in mind the Steelers will still be in very good shape going into the final 8 games of the season.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    No game is a must game at the midway point in the season unless you are winless or only have 1 or 2 wins under your belt.

Still though this team needs to hold onto that lead in the division and get on a roll. We lose tonight and it will be harder to recover next week. We have to be consistent and that starts back up tonight.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    lots of terrible towels out there at FedEx field tonight!!

Let's do it! Get off to a quick start and shut that crowd up. That is a great stadium though, I went to a game there 2 years ago.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I agree completely that this is definitely by no means a MUST win tonight at all. There should be a sense of urgency as you stated with this game tonight just to get back on track and beat a good team and that's it. As I stated all a loss means tonight is the Steelers are in a tie for first place with the Ravens and still ahead of them by virtue of beating them head to head. They still will not have an AFC loss after tonight if they do happen to lose to the Redskins, and have 3 straight AFC games in a row coming up at Heinz Field the next 3 weeks that are very winnable games. I know there will be a lot of panic on this board tonight should the Steelers lose, but keep in mind the Steelers will still be in very good shape going into the final 8 games of the season.
    I don't panic.......I will be my normal self.....If the team plays well and even loses then I will give them credit....If they stink up the joint then I will blast them.....That is the way I am....But Here We Go Steelers.....Lets Scalp The Skins.....lol

I hope none of those cheerleaders were stretching in front of Ben!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    lets start out strong and get the crowd out of it! Comon guys!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    you have GOT to be kidding me, an onside kick!!! can you tell me how we just did that and it didnt work!!!????? plus a 5yd penalty...we not just give them a TD right now

WTF...that's not a good start

I dunno about that one

Thread Information