Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs. Redskins MNF (Wk. 9) W 23-6

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Just heard Chris Kemo is out tonight and Trai Essex will start for him. That could be a huge deal for an offensive line which is already struggling.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNC View Post
    Its not a must win yet, but getting close to be one. GO STEELERS!!!!!
    I agree it's not a MUST win tonight by any means. Is it an important game?? Absolutely but at the end of the day whether the Steelers win or lose tonight they will still be in first place at the end of the night and remain the number 2 seed in the AFC. Keep in mind the Steelers still have a 5-0 AFC Conference record and have 3 straight AFC games in a row coming up at home starting Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts. The Steelers have no time whether they win or lose this game tonight to enjoy this win or dwell on the loss because it's a short week and they need to immediately start focusing on the Colts because Manning and company are going to be pumped up coming in here on Sunday after they just beat the Patriots last night. If the Steelers win tonight it will be a great win, but a loss tonight will not end the season or hurt the Steelers playoff chances or anything. They just move on if they lose and get ready for the Colts coming in here on Sunday.

i think essex has played well when he has stepped in so far this season. he might even be a better pass protector than kemo.

GO STEELERS!

It's been a while boys, but I am back Tonights game should be one hell of a matchup, And Portis will put us to work, but the burgh will shut his five game 120 yard streak down. Here we go steelers!
    BLEEDING BLACK AND GOLD

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    See I hate this talk of its not a must win.....Every game is a must win in the NFL since a team only has 16.....Of course I don't expect the Steelers to finish 16-0 every year....But just saying since there is so few games that there should be a certain focus and sense of ergency with every game.....Dropping a game here and there is ok but no losing streaks......I hope the Steelers offense is sharp tonight....I have no worries about the defense even with Clark out....I think the D is ready to take out some frustrations out on the Skins...

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    See I hate this talk of its not a must win.....Every game is a must win in the NFL since a team only has 16.....Of course I don't expect the Steelers to finish 16-0 every year....But just saying since there is so few games that there should be a certain focus and sense of ergency with every game.....Dropping a game here and there is ok but no losing streaks......I hope the Steelers offense is sharp tonight....I have no worries about the defense even with Clark out....I think the D is ready to take out some frustrations out on the Skins...
    I agree about the winning. If we had to lose two games so far, we lost the right ones. Obviously, we wanna win everything we can but division games are most important, conference second, NFC least important. Hopefully we can get a few wins out of the NFC soon though.

WTF??
    Chris Carter just said Jeff George was a better QB than Ben!
    What a friggen moron!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by blackngold29 View Post
    I agree about the winning. If we had to lose two games so far, we lost the right ones. Obviously, we wanna win everything we can but division games are most important, conference second, NFC least important. Hopefully we can get a few wins out of the NFC soon though.
    Only tough division game that will be tough for this team left is in Baltimore........I think the Steelers will handle the Bengals and Browns in Pittsburgh.....Since Mike Tomlin has been HC this team hasn't beaten many quality teams and the Steelers have struggled on the road for the most part....So tonight is a big night for Tomlin to prove this team can win on the road and against a very good football team.....That is why the game is huge for me tonight...I have some doubts about Mike Tomlin and this game will ease some of my doubts some....

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Lets get it on! 5 minutes!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    I am ready for some football! Emmitt rocks, stuart and steve suck, Coach sucks. Key sucks. Chris is alright. Tom - rules. Boomer - love the guy

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Thread Information