Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hairy issue becomes a hot topic

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post

We can thank Koopa for this thread too !
    i kept my **** on topic about hair, you the one that hijacked it
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

House of Steel
    Look Out, TG. I am staying out of this melee.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    You're the one that brought up KISS and the hair thing so you started it, I just continued it

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Look Out, TG. I am staying out of this melee.
    the hell you talkin about??? i ain't starting **** with tg, he knows i'm playing, he don't have a stick up his ***....and i respect him to much to talk **** to him like that

anyway, the nfl sucks with all their stupid rules.....if they make ppl cut their hair, i'm gonna riot lol

House of Steel
    Now just wait a damn second, I was joking too. Sheesh, you got a short fuse, pal. DAMN YOU!!!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    lets keep on topic

players should have the right for long hair, the nfl has no right to even think about making them cut it

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The NFL has alot of players from alot of different backgrounds and heritages where long hair or certain types of hair is considered honorable and something to be proud of. I don't think they'll try and pull a stunt like making people cut their hair. As long as the players know the risks, just let it go at that. This aint romper room, its NFL football !

How often does Troy get tackled anyways , if they want to make fun of that tell them to go back to the dog bones and leave the NFL to the rest of us.
    My thoughts.....Troy is usually the one doin the tacklin!! If you actually get the chance to pull his hair (opposing offensive player) you better get ready to get some payback!

He only has a partial point, stop encouraging him HOS ! He's brainwashed into thinking that rap is actually considered music and that chamilliondollar is actually a good artist !
    Rap and Hip Hop is music as well as being art and poetry! Chamillionaire is good in that he has a strong ability to change his tempo and syncapation of his voice and still maintain consistent rhythym, plus he has some puts it to some bomb *** beats.

Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    at least ppl still care about chamillionaire, only old ppl that don't matter to the world still like kiss lol........plus i don't like rap, just texas rap, i listen to rock way more then i listen to rap
    Yea! I'm the only one here that primarily listens to rap!

KISS is one of the only groups of men that can get away with wearin high-heeled platform shoes, make-up, and long haired wigs......but when you got a tongue the length of an anaconda.......no one gonna say ****! Besides Detroit Rock City was a good movie.

BuFu

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    at least ppl still care about chamillionaire, only old ppl that don't matter to the world still like kiss lol........plus i don't like rap, just texas rap, i listen to rock way more then i listen to rap

HEY! Watch it! I grew up listening to Kiss!

And if Trot gets tackled by his hair a couple times a game that is great! That means we have the ball!....lol

Is this thread talking about hair or music?

I'll assume it's hair The NoFunLeague won't try and make players cut their hair because that is crossing a line. Once they do that they are taking away from the players personalities, heritage and all that good stuff. If they do start with the hair then they'll start imposing rules on facial hair as well because they'll say the players aren't projecting the clean image that the NFL wants and from there it's all downhill. For example, the NBA has a business attire rule which to me is a little absurd, granted they do have more thugs than the NFL probably but that's a different story!

If players don't like getting tackled by their hair then they need to cut it, but like SF said if Troy is getting tackled by his hair then it means the Steelers have the ball! I like that SF!

Thread Information