Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bengals and Ravens will regret...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    texans-hater

Bengals and Ravens will regret...

Not putting the Steelers away in this division race the last 2 weeks or so when they had a chance to do it by winning one or two games here. I say this especially in Cincy's case who really could have baried the Steelers had they beaten the Pats and Tampa which they probably should have done but didnt. They would be up virtually 3 or 4 games with the head to head tiebraker in hand right now had they done so. The bottom line is here when you have a team like the Steelers down and almost out and nearly baried you better put the hammer down and nail the coffin. My point is the Bengals and Ravens have had chances to do that the last few weeks and have failed miserably and now its going to cost them big time.

There is still a long way to go in this season but I really believe the Steelers will turn this thing around and when we do we will be looking back to this particular week as the turning point in the season. The Ravens losing yesterday and more importantly Cincy laying an egg to a winless Tampa team especially after Cincy came off a bye week was just absolutely devistating for a team like Cincy who has a brutal schedule to begin with. The bottom line is like I said Cincy and Balt had an opportunity to barry the Steelers the last few weeks by just winning 1 or 2 games and they didnt and as a result they will pay for that down the line mark my words.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    It very could. But the Steelers just have to take care of their business. Which is one game at a time. This week its the Falcons. The Bengals are going to have their hands full though this week with the Panthers. The Bengals are already without their starting center and now their starting left tackle Levi Jones will miss this upcoming game vs the Panthers.

My Mood
    texans-hater
    Oh yes no question the Bengals upcoming schedule is absolutely brutal here the rest of the way. They are playing as you said a tough Carolina team this week who is playing really well right now and carved up a good Baltimore defense yesterday. The Bengals coming up still have to play @New Orleans,@Denver,@Baltimore,and @Indy. They still have to play teams at home like Carolina,Atlanta,San Diego,Baltimore and the Steelers as well. The Ravens schedule is tough as well they have New Orleans and Cincy the next 2 weeks after the bye. They still have to play Atlanta, and the Steelers twice,they have to go to Kansas City in December which is never an easy place to win at. The schedule if you break it down the rest of the way for all 3 of these teams it really favors the Steelers in terms of having easier games left here and playing all there tough games at Heinz Field against teams like Denver,New Orleans,and Baltimore. We do have to take things one week at a time no doubt but Im still sticking my predicition saying we will win the next 5 games and be 7-3 going into Baltimore Thanksgiving weekend.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If there is a "winnable" part of our schedule coming up as we head into the part of the schedule that will really determine our destiny. After the Broncos game 5 of the last 7 games are divisional foes so we need to take care of business now in the coming weeks against the falcons, raiders, and saints so we're in a position to do some damage in late November and December.

My Mood
    texans-hater
    This week is the key game against Atlanta if they win this game there back to .500 with a winless Oakland team coming up next which is an absolute gimmie game which will put us at 4-3 going into the Denver game at Heinz Field on November 5th. As you said 5 of the last 7 games are against Division foes but keep in mind 3 of those 7 games are 2 with Cleveland and the other one is here at home against Tampa Bay. Im telling you this schedule really is gonna help us later on down the line if we take care of business these next 2 weeks and get to 4-3.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I was really worried about our schedule coming into this year being that we're the SB champs, I figured we'd get screwed big time with all kinds of tough games, but we're past the the really tough part of the schedule now. No game will be easy and we have some tough ones left against Atlanta, Denver and the Saints so we can't take anything for granted as we've found out this year but if take this win on sunday and roll with it we've got an outstanding chance of making a serious come back in the AFC by the time January gets here.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    This week is the key game against Atlanta if they win this game there back to .500 with a winless Oakland team coming up next which is an absolute gimmie game which will put us at 4-3 going into the Denver game at Heinz Field on November 5th. As you said 5 of the last 7 games are against Division foes but keep in mind 3 of those 7 games are 2 with Cleveland and the other one is here at home against Tampa Bay. Im telling you this schedule really is gonna help us later on down the line if we take care of business these next 2 weeks and get to 4-3.
    While it looks good from here on out we cant under estimate anyone even the Raiders
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerDan43 View Post
    While it looks good from here on out we cant under estimate anyone even the Raiders
    That's exactly right, taking anybody for granted is something that this team cannot afford to do. We need to show up for every game the rest of the year the way we did on sunday because we've now put ourselves in a position to come back and fight for the division but having more than 1 or 2 more losses will be a downfall.

I think they know they can't take any opponent lightly. Every game is improtant and when you over look a team, that's when you lose games that should be wins!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Kind of how Da Bears totally overlooked the Cards tonight and now are behind 20-0 to the Cards.

Thread Information