Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great article here saying why the Steelers will be in the Super Bowl this year...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    panthers-hater

Great article here saying why the Steelers will be in the Super Bowl this year...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...otread6/walker

This is an absolute MUST read and hits the nail right on the head with 5 great points as to why the Steelers have to be considered the favorites in the AFC if everyone stays healthy...

Great article!!
    Reading it get's me pumped for February!
    Let's not forget we're not even half way through the season yet though.
    These next few games are going to tell us a lot!
    Go Steelers!!!!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    Great article!!
    Reading it get's me pumped for February!
    Let's not forget we're not even half way through the season yet though.
    These next few games are going to tell us a lot!
    Go Steelers!!!!
    Everything this guy says is completely true though and thats what makes it so intriguing to read. Especially the part where he talks about having Ben as your QB over guys like Collins and Trent Edwards and that is the main ex factor. Plus, the part where he states the Steelers having depth at virtually every position on the field. If Ben Roethlisberger stays healthy and there are no more major injuries to guys on defense like we have seen this Steelers team will be playing in February I believe as well. I do think they will beat the Giants this week at Heinz Field and start showing here over the course of the next few weeks that they are for real. I also think that they are not going to lose too many more games here the rest of the season, and that this Steelers team just is not gonna go away anytime soon.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah, I read that earlier today, and thought it was great. I was getting a little pissed because all I was finding on ESPN was crap pumping up Eli, and the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Yeah, I read that earlier today, and thought it was great. I was getting a little pissed because all I was finding on ESPN was crap pumping up Eli, and the Giants.
    Let's see what they're writing this time next week!!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Very nice.
    It doesn't take much to get me pumped for the Steelers.....that has just abut pushed me over the edge.......deep breaths....easy....easy.....

Great article. I agree with everything that the guy wrote. I think the fact that we probably have the best QB in the AFC right now is what may help get us to the big game. I would love to see the Steelers in Tampa, but that is a long way off. It is fun to think about though.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Great points made in the article....I agree the Steelers have as good of a shot as any team in the NFL to make the Super Bowl with Brady out of the year.....But still its way to early to think Super Bowl......

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Great points made in the article....I agree the Steelers have as good of a shot as any team in the NFL to make the Super Bowl with Brady out of the year.....But still its way to early to think Super Bowl......

that's about he size of it this year..just think how good we can if/when we actually get healthy and have all of our playmakers on the field at the same time.

I don't even want to think about the SB though right now, it's WAY to early to think about anything else for me.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Its hard not to think about the SB because we know that we have a real shot at it this year. Even if Brady was playing that doesn't change it. This is a good football team, and can beat anyone out there. I feel we have the best QB in the league with Brady playing. We do have a shot, but I understand why not to think about. I have felt the sting of losing many times like the rest of you, and it hurts bad.....But still....you cant stop thinking about that 6th ring...lol

Thread Information