Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: For Those Who Donate To SA

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Great video BuFu!.....lmao!

When you format you need to make sure you have all the drivers you need for the hardware on your system. I won't even get into if you have a Dell, HP, Compaq or anything else like those. They can be a pain to reformat. I built my own so I know it inside and out.
    I have a Dell Latitude D610.....brand new as of August 2005. It kept sayin Windows wasn't authenticated or somethin for a month after it was reformatted and it is slow as hell now.....I'm havin a friend look at it when I go home. He's got a lil side business fixing computers and he's gonna help me out...til then I grit and bear it and just contain my urge to through it out my fourth floor window to the pavement below......and then call Dell "Hello? Yea....my computer is broke and I got accident coverage. It fell accidentally, it broke....I'm gonna need a replacement. Oh...and I need it 4 months ago!.....What? Yes I do like Gandi but that is beside the point, I just want a new computer!"

BuFu

My Mood
    Addicted
    Go to Start-Programs-Accessories-System Tools- Activate Windows and see of that fixes it for you.

Go to Start-Programs-Accessories-System Tools- Activate Windows and see of that fixes it for you.
    Said it's already activated....I think it was that month that it wasn't over the summer that is still killin me. If I ever meet Bill Gates I'm holdin him hostage until I get it in writin that all Windows from now on are free and anyone caught spamming or creatin viruses or spyware is shot on sight!

BuFu

Are you using a boot leg copy of Windows or do have any Windows software that is not legit? Windows now has a tool that was probably installed in the past 4 months as part of the Windows Update that verifies if your version of Windows is legit... That's why it's always important to see what they are trying to install on your system

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Are you using a boot leg copy of Windows or do have any Windows software that is not legit? Windows now has a tool that was probably installed in the past 4 months as part of the Windows Update that verifies if your version of Windows is legit... That's why it's always important to see what they are trying to install on your system
    When I tried to "authenticate" Windows after reformattin it said that the version I had (and still had) was already "authenticated" and so I had to call Dell and get it "fixed" they gave me some new number but who the hell knows at this point. When my friend finally gets to look at it he's completely strippin the hard drive and reloadin it all from the ground up and goin over the comp to get it all in full workin order. If that doesn't work I'll be havin a sign up for a game of parkin lot ultimate frisbee!

BuFu

My Mood
    Addicted
    You have to "authenticate" Windows everytime to re-install it. Sounds like the install went bad to me. Doing it again won't hurt anything. Just make sure you have everything you need backed up on another drive.

You have to "authenticate" Windows everytime to re-install it. Sounds like the install went bad to me. Doing it again won't hurt anything. Just make sure you have everything you need backed up on another drive.
    Yea I'ma do that, I still haven't gotten back some of my **** from the last time it was re-done. It's all just frustratin.

BuFu

Did you use the original OEM disks that came with your computer? Also what is the exact message that you are getting?

Quote Originally Posted by HburgXL06 View Post
    Yea........you do that and see how many people you **** off!

For real though, stick around and soon enough we will truly get you to live up to your title of "Mrs.Steelersfan" and wash any fish stench off you!
    AW, pissing people off is my job! You all would miss him that much if I got him kicked off for 15 min, huh? No wonder he is on here all the time

Fish stench? Hmm, somebody been getting inside info, huh? Any unresolved passion I have for Miami has been taking care of this season for sure

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Did you use the original OEM disks that came with your computer? Also what is the exact message that you are getting?
    I think my dad did when he reloaded everythin...at this point my comp is just super slow and nothin I do (scan for spyware/viruses/etc.) finds anythin or any reason as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by MRS.Steelerfan View Post
    AW, pissing people off is my job! You all would miss him that much if I got him kicked off for 15 min, huh? No wonder he is on here all the time

Fish stench? Hmm, somebody been getting inside info, huh? Any unresolved passion I have for Miami has been taking care of this season for sure
    I just don't want the site Admin havin trouble wit his own site, that can only predict trouble for the rest of us.

Inside information? No, I just know ****. Yea, this season even more proof that all dolphins ain't flipper and can't pop tricks or rack points. It would be better for you to dump the tuna and ride wit Steel!

BuFu

Thread Information