Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli vs Ben

Bookmark and Share

Chopper Challenge Champion SteelerNC's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bungals
    nice, thanks

Has there ever been a good thing said about the Steelers on the FOX Sports website? (No, back-handed compliments don't count.)

Just yesterday, both Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon said they prefer Ben -- and Wilbon even said that with Brady out this year, Ben is the best QB in the NFL.

They're happy with their QB, and we're happy with ours.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Can't fault his reasoning as it is his own, however, I am glad we got Ben and I will stick with him. His career will be better because he is consistantly getting better each year. Eli is still going in spurts and I think he will peter out, imo.

Brady is the ultimate measuring stick???

Time will tell as far as Eli vs. Ben..... but I'm glad we got Big Ben and hope that we'd do it all over again!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Hmmmmmm, the Ginats can have Eli. I am so happy with Ben and hope that he is our QB for years to come. Like someone above me stated, Kornheiser and Wilbon both picked Ben over Eli on PTI. Eli is still too inconsistent for me at times. With Ben most of the time we know what we are going to get.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Let me add another reason why I think Ben will end up with a better career.....he is just tougher. eli will not always have a good line in front oof him. When he doesn't, he will falter much more than Ben has when (maybe still) we have a shotty line. Ben is tough enough to work through it and be phenominal when he gets a solid line in front of him which will happen in a year, 2 max.

Ian O'Connor is the biggest bandwagon writer in the history of football!!! -.- Honestly, just look at the states... They don't lie. Eli's even got a way better o-line than big ben have had.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Bias, thats all that is. Look at the body of work...I feel Bens up side is far greater than Eli's. Whatever.....I will take Ben over Eli any day. And that dude is full of it. If NY had it to do over they would have taken Ben. 10 other teams would have taken Ben. Yes eli had a better superbowl, but Ben was only in his second year. Come on. He was way better in the road to the Superbowl than Eli was. Ben won those games on the road. Eli didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Bias, thats all that is. Look at the body of work...I feel Bens up side is far greater than Eli's. Whatever.....I will take Ben over Eli any day. And that dude is full of it. If NY had it to do over they would have taken Ben. 10 other teams would have taken Ben. Yes eli had a better superbowl, but Ben was only in his second year. Come on. He was way better in the road to the Superbowl than Eli was. Ben won those games on the road. Eli didn't.
    Great point! Ben kicked *** in those playoff games leading up to the Super Bowl!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Thread Information