Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally - Giants vs Steelers

Bookmark and Share

Finally - Giants vs Steelers

the game is upon us. Didn't see yesterday's giants game as I was in Detroit, but it didnt seem like they played that well. Saw part of the Steelers game. Steelers should have blown them out early. I like most of you guys on here, but sure hope you have a miserable sunday and next monday!!!!

Why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by coggsnyrnyg View Post
    the game is upon us. Didn't see yesterday's giants game as I was in Detroit, but it didnt seem like they played that well. Saw part of the Steelers game. Steelers should have blown them out early. I like most of you guys on here, but sure hope you have a miserable sunday and next monday!!!!

And may I wish the same for you (with all due respect, of course.)
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I cant wait for this game. I think the Steelers are the better team, and should crush NY at in Pittsburgh. The game will be close, but I like our QB better if it comes down to who can win the game if its on the line. I'm still waiting for my friend to call me. I have not heard from him since the Browns beat the giants. I bet he calls if the Giants beat the Steelers. Thats what cowards do. But he is a Giants fan....

Nothing wrong with the Giants should be a good game. Who's the Giants back-up QB? He might want to start warming up early in the week, they'll need him B4 the end of the game.....

Good luck NY...

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Nothing wrong with the Giants should be a good game. Who's the Giants back-up QB? He might want to start warming up early in the week, they'll need him B4 the end of the game.....

Good luck NY...
    True. When the Giants are up 35-0 after the 3rd quarter, it would be a good idea to pull the starters!!!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This is a big test, the Giants have a great pass rush and one of the best OL's in football. Im anxious to see how we stack up against a quality team like this.

Pressure on Eli will be of the utmost importance in this game, if we can't get to him it's going to be a looonnnnnggg game. This isn't a game where you can take the first quarter off and then just turn it on after halftime. We have to come out firing on offense and get the crowd into it and most of all score TD's not FG's.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    True. When the Giants are up 35-0 after the 3rd quarter, it would be a good idea to pull the starters!!!!!
    Touche...lol

--- Added 10/20/2008 at 11:34 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    This is a big test, the Giants have a great pass rush and one of the best OL's in football. Im anxious to see how we stack up against a quality team like this.

Pressure on Eli will be of the utmost importance in this game, if we can't get to him it's going to be a looonnnnnggg game. This isn't a game where you can take the first quarter off and then just turn it on after halftime. We have to come out firing on offense and get the crowd into it and most of all score TD's not FG's.
    Your right. Last time we played them Eli had a good game against Dick, and his Blitzes. Plus now they have a better running game. Their OL is good, but so is our DL. But, the way our OL matches up with their DL could be the difference in this game. Over all I know we are the better team, but that doesn't mean anything come kick off. We need to strike fast, and force them to pass. Bring pressure to Eli, and watch him become the Eli we all know he is. The one that fell apart against the Browns, and Bungles.

This is definitely a test for both teams. It will come down to the pass rush. If Roethlisburger has all day to throw the way Derek Anderson did, then the Steelers will win big. If they can get to Roethlisbgurger, the Giants will win. On the other side of the ball. If Eli plays like he played against Cleveland, then the Giants will be in deep doo-doo.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is definitely a test for both teams. It will come down to the pass rush. If Roethlisburger has all day to throw the way Derek Anderson did, then the Steelers will win big. If they can get to Roethlisbgurger, the Giants will win. On the other side of the ball. If Eli plays like he played against Cleveland, then the Giants will be in deep doo-doo.
    I'm pulling for the latter....lol

Thread Information