Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hell Yeah..Bungals and Ratbirds both LOSE!!!

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    If we can win today we'll only be 1.5 games out of the division lead !!!! The bengals lack of ability to stop the run will continue to haunt them !
    That is so true Top Gun. Plus we have two games left with the Ravens. If the play like the way they are playing today we can beat the Ravens twice and most of the teams remaining on our schedule. The Steelers just have to do it consistently from week to week. I think its safe to say this game is over. So next week its going to be a tough game down in Atlanta. One thing though the Falcons can't pass the ball. So the Falcons won't be able to run the ball against the Steelers. The Falcons do have a good defense. Plus the Steelers will have to keep an extra eye on Vick.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Whatever we're doing today we need to bottle it up and keep on drinking it !!

This division is most definately still up for grabs !

My Mood
    Addicted
    This was just what we needed. Let's keep it up!

A 62 yard FG... WTF were they thinking!! Today has been an awesome day can't wait for next week now!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    A 62 yard FG... WTF were they thinking!! Today has been an awesome day can't wait for next week now!
    THey were saying how he was nailing 60 yds in warmups and practice, but when game time came for all the marbles he choked and it went wide right

What a day!!!! Things couldn't have gone better for the Steelers then they did yesterday....now hopefully next week will be equally as good!!!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by blackNgold22 View Post
    and it sucks knowing we had them beat a couple weeks ago and blew it
    The loss to the Bengals in Pittsburgh last year turned out to be a blessing in disguise...I'm thinking that revenge will be a huge factor when we play the Bungals in the last game of the year...it'd be great if the game is played for the division.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    By the end of the year we'll look back and see how far we've come and what we have to look forward too and the bengals will realize yet again that when you can't stop the run and learn how to put teams away that you end up back your living room couch in late January.

I have to admit to a secret desire to see the Bengals in a position where they have a good enough record at the end of the season that we can beat them in their own stadium and take the division back and also eliminate them from the playoffs in the last game.

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    I have to admit to a secret desire to see the Bengals in a position where they have a good enough record at the end of the season that we can beat them in their own stadium and take the division back and also eliminate them from the playoffs in the last game.
    and I will be at that game...it would be a fun way to end regular season!!!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Thread Information