Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

Bookmark and Share
    Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    Clowns still suck now matter how you want to spread it dude.

You show up here when you feel like it and try to put them on some kind of pedestal just because they won 1 game(which i admit, it was against the Giants) but then act like the *******s are going to win the rest of the way out like they have it like that. whatever!

New beginning or not, the browns don't have what it takes to do it, they have no Head coach (players save his job because Juliet sucks as a HC) and they have no clue as to how they are going to win.

Next game against us is in Steelers town and you nut F*cks will choke again their like you have for the last 9 games straight.
    Dont Let these fools get to you. The only reason the Browns won is because I was nice enough to make it happen. Like I said, they will continue to underachieve, thats what they do. Come on man....Its the Browns....lol

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    thats the problem, just tryin to help fix this site up a bit.

rams won by like what 2pts?? browns whooped the giants. Also every so called experts were pretty much laughing at the browns before this game, Thse people can go stright to hell.

STEVE YOUNG was the only guy to pick the browns.
    Why the F*ck would we want you "fixing" up OUR site?? Go fix a loser Browns website! Enjoy that win, you won't enjoy many more!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Blatant disregard of the rules......

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Dont Let these fools get to you. The only reason the Browns won is because I was nice enough to make it happen. Like I said, they will continue to underachieve, thats what they do. Come on man....Its the Browns....lol
    it don't bother me, if the clowns need to fool themselves along with their fans so be it.
    They are beyond use to failure. that little bit of confidence just set's them up for another heart break when the Skins put them back in their place this weekend.

I live here in Cleveland and it never amazes me that the browns fan will never represent there own team unless they win.(which is not very often) But I will always see STEELERS fans walking around
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Why the F*ck would we want you "fixing" up OUR site?? Go fix a loser Browns website! Enjoy that win, you won't enjoy many more!
    He probably got banned for saying "our team Sucks"
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Lousy play by your QB + no pass rush=loss everytime.

Two plays, the 70 yard pass to Edwards. Giants had just gone up 7-3 after the Browns played well. Giants force a 3 and out there and the Browns fold, crowd turns on them.

Eli's 2nd INT. Cut the lead just before the half. Get a chance to take the lead and they blew it. The crowd was almost completely deflated and Eli brought them right back into it.

Oh well. It's one game, Giants are still in first. Need to beat San Fran this week and get back on track.

Also every so called experts were pretty much laughing at the browns before this game, Thse people can go stright to hell.

STEVE YOUNG was the only guy to pick the browns.

And how many times do those people pick against the steelers...

Steve Young was told to pick the browns...it makes good television. We all know he didn't want to pick them.

--- Added 10/14/2008 at 11:19 AM ---

exactly what i was thinking lloydfan4life.

I knew that this win would make all the kooky Browns fans come out of the woodwork and start proclaiming themselves to be the next great thing, on a roll etc. I mean, I haven't seen these guys on here at all while the Browns have been stinking everything up. One good game and here they are.

And this is Steelers Talk, so this topic DOES NOT belong here. If you want to drool all over your team winning, take it in the proper forum.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

My Mood
    Sunshine

this is now a new season and we are 2-0.
    When you wake up, look at the standings, you're still 2-3.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Thread Information