Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!

WOW, great job by the browns. Just destroyed the defending 4-0 champs. No excuses here by the giants, they just got nailed by the cleveland browns. DA was the best QB in the leauge last night, Ewards was insane, DEFENSE BABY, CAN I GET SOME DEFENSE!!! lewis played like a monster also. How bout the 3rd play from the last play, where jamel carried 5 giants for about 6-7 yards??

Ewards said it best, this is now a new season and we are 2-0. Man if DA plays Like he did the 1st half of last season, and the defense plays like this, man we are one of the top 10 teams in the leauge.

Give the browns some love.....
    Here we go again, browns play good and you show up! How convient! Who couldn`t do that?

browns played well tonight, very well. problem with edwards is that you can`t erase those three losses, idiot! Oh crap we lost three, lets start over!

Everyone wanted romeo and anderson gone, now they are the best! Ha HA hA , if you only knew how stupid you sound!

--- Added 10/14/2008 at 03:27 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by JoeThomas View Post
    lets beat a few more top tier teams before we gloat too much. was a great game last night. but beating the bungles isnt much. if we beat washington this week then we will gain some respect. the "any given sunday" thing could of happened. look the rams won yesterday haha. but it was very encouraging to be there and see the excitment and see a team that actually played well.
    You make sense, dawgs makes no sense. If you win the next two on the ROAD, then the respect will have to come. And you don`t get a bye week before every tough game. dawgs really doesn`t know as much about football as he claims to know. I don`t mind going back and forth with true football fans, even if they don`t like my team, like JoeThomas, as long as the talk sensible. dawgs justs like to hear hmslef squeeeeeelll like a pig.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    dawgs justs like to hear himself squeeeeeelll like a pig.

Last edited by lloydfan4life; 10-15-2008 at 09:04 PM.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Smokin
    JoeThomas has to talk sensible he lives 3 minutes away and works about 7 minutes away.. we could find him!!!! Just kidding JT we even watched the Steelers/Browns game with him and his friends and they were all really good sports

Thanks for the sig Flea

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!

WOW, great job by the browns. Just destroyed the defending 4-0 champs. No excuses here by the giants, they just got nailed by the cleveland browns. DA was the best QB in the leauge last night, Ewards was insane, DEFENSE BABY, CAN I GET SOME DEFENSE!!! lewis played like a monster also. How bout the 3rd play from the last play, where jamel carried 5 giants for about 6-7 yards??

Ewards said it best, this is now a new season and we are 2-0. Man if DA plays Like he did the 1st half of last season, and the defense plays like this, man we are one of the top 10 teams in the leauge.

Give the browns some love.....
    ???? You were saying in the other post that you need linebackers? Here it says that you have a great D and that your 2-0?? Thats when you started losing respect! A few weeks later you disappear?

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Thread Information