Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIT Sig/Av

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ok thanks for the info..I was thinking of upgrading to 8..but if there isn't much new to it, I'll probably just stick with the version I have now.

Unless your like a graphic artist who gets real in depth I dont see much that would make me upgrade, I just did it cause I got the new version with my new computer.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Cool deal, thanks for the 411 !

My Mood
    Addicted
    Great job Dan! I really like them all.

PSP 8 is "PhotoShop Pro"? Do you have to purchase a program to get the ability to make similar quality sigs like BB2W's (mine is an example of his work) and yours SD43?

BuFu

Paint Shop Pro, You can do them in simple programs like paint but to get them to look real good like yours you will more than likely need a good program, usually you get something decent with your computer as part of all the software that comes with it. It makes stuff like fading in my Tiger Eye and putting the stripes and gray as a color overlay on a jungle image much much easier. Ive just started the Sig deal literally yesterday but have a bit of experience painting nascar cars for games as a kind of hobby,

Last edited by SteelerDan43; 10-16-2006 at 12:38 PM.
    "Racing doesn't teach a lesson. Nor do most racers. Many of them can't even tell you why they're in the cockpit. They don't know. Racing isn't what they do. It's who they are."

R.I.P. Dan Wheldon

Thread Information