Thread: Troy will need to stay on Gonzalez

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Troy will need to stay on Gonzalez

Just like Troy did with Gates, we need him to stick on Gonzalez like glue and beat the crap out of him every time he touches the ball. Huard needs to be brought back down to earth and taking away a key target like Gonzalez from him is just the ticket to help us do that.

Tony has been quiet this year, especially with Huard as their QB. Tony isn't even one of the top 2 receivers on the team right now, that honor goes to Johnson and Kennison of all people!

A one-armed Troy covering Tony is better than a healthy Ricardo trying to cover him

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    As long as he's back there patrolling the secondary and dishing out the hits to anyone who dares come his way that should get the point across quite nicely. More importantly though, our pass rush has got to generate some heat on him to force him into mistakes; then Troy can take away that safety valve in Tony.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Well since Tony is on my FA team I would like to think he does ok while we still kick there ***...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Well since Tony is on my FA team I would like to think he does ok while we still kick there ***...lol
    Don't you hate that! I have LT on my FF team so I was hating it last weekend, thankfully I still won my game!

House of Steel
    Guys, I have LJ and TONY on my one fantasy team and still 0-5. Talk about desperate, I wish they would get their rearend in gears, well not today for that matter.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Guys, I have LJ and TONY on my one fantasy team and still 0-5. Talk about desperate, I wish they would get their rearend in gears, well not today for that matter.
    O quit whining
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Thread Information