Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palmer ruled out.

Bookmark and Share
    Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar

Palmer ruled out.

Carson Palmer has been ruled out for this sunday's upcoming game.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g...D0inQD93PQ56G0

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Palmer to sit game this Sunday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3641482

Lets hope our team doesn't let a ****** QB look great!!!

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Even more reason to NOT over look the bungholes, we have to play with " Our Back Against the Wall " Mentality" Bring your A game, this game is a must with the upcoming schedule

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I know we still wont take them lightly because they are winless, and most of those guys have to be getting a little hungry for a win. And what a better win then to beat the Steelers with a backup QB. Our team will be ready to go. Its a perfect warm up game for the Phony Giants that have beat the bottom tier of the NFL the last 3 games. Sorry, but I really doubt the Giants are the best in the NFL. I dont care who they beat last year, and to me, its just a matter of time before the real Eli stands up. You know, the one that plays like a shiat.

Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    Even more reason to NOT over look the bungholes, we have to play with " Our Back Against the Wall " Mentality" Bring your A game, this game is a must with the upcoming schedule
    Agree'd we sometimes have a way with letting unproven/ crappy QB's light us up....

Tailgate Coordinator
    I agree, we can't look past any team.

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Agree'd we sometimes have a way with letting unproven/ crappy QB's light us up....
    Not this season though this defense is much more talented and improved from last season. The way Fitzpatrick has looked in the 2 games he has started against the Browns and Jets committing a ton of turnovers, fumbling the ball alot, and getting sacked a ton, I expect the Steelers D to absolutely tee off on him and make his life a living hell on Sunday. The Steelers should win this game easily on Sunday.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thats not just us, its all the teams. Its hard to game plan for a QB when theres no film to study. Dick will bring pressure, force him to make mistakes, and we win this game by 3 scores. Maybe 4. Winning by 28 points would not shock me at all.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    I know we still wont take them lightly because they are winless, and most of those guys have to be getting a little hungry for a win. And what a better win then to beat the Steelers with a backup QB. Our team will be ready to go. Its a perfect warm up game for the Phony Giants that have beat the bottom tier of the NFL the last 3 games. Sorry, but I really doubt the Giants are the best in the NFL. I dont care who they beat last year, and to me, its just a matter of time before the real Eli stands up. You know, the one that plays like a shiat.
    I agree with you 100 percent on everything you said. When the Giants do play the Steelers here they most likely will be 6-0 having beat Washington,St Louis,Cincy,Seattle,Cleveland and the 49ers. Not exactly the best of competition at all. They will be long overdue for a loss when they come into Heinz Field on that Sunday, and the Steelers are just the team to give it to them and then make their official jump into elite status in the NFL by handing the defending Super Bowl Champions their first loss of the season.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

There is absolutely ZERO excuse to lose this game, even with Palmer in they were still winless now with Fitzpatrick in there is no reason we should not win. That being said as you all mentioned we have a habit in the past of making backups look like pro bowlers so it's imperative that we come out firing and establish ourselves right from the get go and put them away early. Don't overlook anybody!

Thread Information