Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nate Washington... not soo bad

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent OC Steel Curtain's Avatar

Nate Washington... not soo bad

im starting to get more comfortable with him.. he played like a starter today

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That stupid *** bone head taunting he did could have cost us big time. The dude needs to get his out out of his *** and think in critical situations like that.

Still though he came through tonight and had a good game.

Rookie Free Agent OC Steel Curtain's Avatar
    yea it was.. but at the same time we've see people get away with things waaaay worse.. and that roughing the passer call on Harrison was... wow ahha madden was speechless lol then he tried to explain it

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    That stupid *** bone head taunting he did could have cost us big time. The dude needs to get his out out of his *** and think in critical situations like that.

Still though he came through tonight and had a good game.
    The taunting rule is stupid period.....Mucho Stinko can put on fake Hall of Fame Jacket after a TD but a player can't show the opposing side line the football.....I really don't care what Stinko does but if you're going to allow that then you should allow the other crap to or out law all of it the bull crap....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Man I was pissed, I mean the dude did it right in front of 2 officials...I know you get excited and all but damn you still have to think!

He made some big plays so I can't be too made at him..LOL.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Man I was pissed, I mean the dude did it right in front of 2 officials...I know you get excited and all but damn you still have to think!

He made some big plays so I can't be too made at him..LOL.
    The reffing in this game was an absolute joke and a complete embarrassment if you ask me. The penalty they gave for roughing the passer to James Harrison was absolutely ridiculous. The Steelers still despite all these horrific calls overcame them all on the road and found a way to win which makes this victory all the more sweeter...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Nate has talent and he is still growing...True he has his short coming but he played at Tiffin....There hasn't been many NFL players to come out Tiffin...It is safe to say Nate has exceeded all our expectations....I still would like to see Limas Sweed get some playing time....Why spend a 2nd round pick on the guy just to leave him inactive on game day?....Sweed probably isn't ready for the NFL but he isn't improving just being a cheer leader on the sidelines....Best way for him to learn is by getting live game action....

Nate finally learned how to catch. Anyone besides me nervous as you see the ball deep down the sidelines with him wide open, just sure he is gonna drop it? As far as the refing goes that could be a whole thread to itself. I have sunday ticket and as I surfed the games there were numerous 15 yard penalties in all the games, for petty stuff. Funny thign is the one hit on Edwards that Ithoguht should draw a penalty didn't, but i bet he sends the commish a few dollars out of his game check this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The taunting rule is stupid period....
    I like the taunting rule. The problem with sports today is a player makes an ordinary play and they act like they just won the Super Bowl. Even when they are losing by! It's way out of hand and good on the NFL for cracking down on it. Catch the ball hand it to the ref and get back to the huddle Nate.

That being said he did have a good game with a couple nice catches. I was glad Ben was throwing to him because he needed to keep it awy from Mathis.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Nate "twinkle-fingers" Washington has been stepping up the last few weeks... keep it up!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information