Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Peanut Butter Pie

  1. #31
    lloydfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,195
    I'm gonna eat more of mine tonight as I watch the G-Men spank the Brownies!
    My wife rocks!!


    "Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

  2. #32
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    I'm gonna eat more of mine tonight as I watch the G-Men spank the Brownies!
    My wife rocks!!
    I need more easy, quick recipes if you have them...


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  3. #33
    WoodsonsGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    I need more easy, quick recipes if you have them...
    Glad the pie went over well for you!

    I will have to dig through my recipes and post em up!

  4. #34
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsonsGirl View Post
    Glad the pie went over well for you!

    I will have to dig through my recipes and post em up!
    I will be for those...


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  5. #35
    lloydfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    I need more easy, quick recipes if you have them...
    I KNOW you're not askin' ME for recipes!!

    Here's mine;

    Cup of Tea.

    1- boil water
    2- ask wife where tea bags are
    3- ask wife where sugar is
    4- ask wife how long to keep tea bag in hot water
    5- ask wife how much sugar to use
    6- get booted from kitchen as wife finishes making tea.



    "Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

  6. #36
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    I KNOW you're not askin' ME for recipes!!

    Here's mine;

    Cup of Tea.

    1- boil water
    2- ask wife where tea bags are
    3- ask wife where sugar is
    4- ask wife how long to keep tea bag in hot water
    5- ask wife how much sugar to use
    6- get booted from kitchen as wife finishes making tea.

    for some reason...I do believe that


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  7. #37
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    wow...I am getting old....well I got to thinking lastnight that I made that pie before...well looked back at this and I did... but yours was way better....


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  8. #38
    WoodsonsGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    wow...I am getting old....well I got to thinking lastnight that I made that pie before...well looked back at this and I did... but yours was way better....
    Glad you all liked it! We all know that King PB liked it the most!

  9. #39
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsonsGirl View Post
    Glad you all liked it! We all know that King PB liked it the most!
    I didnt like it after that


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  10. #40
    PsychoWard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Madison,Ohio
    Posts
    7,690
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsonsGirl View Post
    Glad you all liked it! We all know that King PB liked it the most!
    you got that right!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SA Kitchen now open!
    By Steelersfan in forum SA Kitchen - Tailgate Food & Recipes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 11:11 AM
  2. Peanut Butter Bars
    By stillers4me in forum Desserts
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •