Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Lewis Sideline Comments Monday Night

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

Ray Lewis Sideline Comments Monday Night

How many of you saw R. (Yardball) Lewis in a huddle with his teamates before the game say something like.........when we hit someone,we don't just hit "em,we hit 'em to put them out of the game? I unserstand the concept of amping up your teamates,and hitting hard is great and all,however,hitting someone with the express purpose to put them out of the game is fitting perhaps for the Maryland State Prison System,NOT the NFL.
    I guess I just don't see the sport in that
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

These guys are prof. sportsmen. I don't really think they make every hit to injur someone. I think it was just to fire up ppl. Lewis had one helluva game!
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Ray had a great game and is a hell of a player, but I wouldn't mind to push him in front of a speeding train!!

My Mood
    Chatty
    Well considering every game we play the Ravens except this game I've seen Suggs put some nasty intentional hits on Ben..I"m sorry but the aggression they show sends a message..they have a hatred for the Steelers...they want to take our guys out. That's the way I feel..

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Like the cheap shot on opening kick-off. Left our guy on a stretcher!!

My Mood
    Amazed
    The fact that I can't stand him has nothing to do with my feelings regarding his superior athletic talent.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Whatever, he's guilty....He killed someone, and everyone lets it go because her plays ball at a hight level. I dont care how good he plays, I would never want him on my team, and if the Steelers ever let him play for us, I think I would stop watching Football.
    The best thing about Lewis is when Eddie George stiff-armed him into the dirt. As far as I'm concerned, Ray is the Mike Tyson of football, and what comes around goes around. I just hope I'm there when it comes back in Rays face.

For the record, I thought the special teams hit that took out Frazier was clean, he just didn't ssee it coming, and Ray put a clean hit on Jiggleballs. Maybe the rookie just cant take a hit. Ray did help to shut his mouth though, something our coaches failed to do before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Whatever, he's guilty....He killed someone, and everyone lets it go because her plays ball at a hight level. I dont care how good he plays, I would never want him on my team, and if the Steelers ever let him play for us, I think I would stop watching Football.
    The best thing about Lewis is when Eddie George stiff-armed him into the dirt. As far as I'm concerned, Ray is the Mike Tyson of football, and what comes around goes around. I just hope I'm there when it comes back in Rays face.

For the record, I thought the special teams hit that took out Frazier was clean, he just didn't ssee it coming, and Ray put a clean hit on Jiggleballs. Maybe the rookie just cant take a hit. Ray did help to shut his mouth though, something our coaches failed to do before the game.
    You are right it was a clean hit, I never said it was dirty just cheap, he was out of the play and didn't need blocked, JMO...

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    You are right it was a clean hit, I never said it was dirty just cheap, he was out of the play and didn't need blocked, JMO...
    hahaha, everything the Ravens do is cheap. I hate seeing players carted off, even the Ravens. However, I can not forgive Ray for killing someone and getting away with it, so I will not be sad when they cart him off. Sorry to sound harsh, but that could have been my friend or brother he stabbed to death, and I want justice....

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    hahaha, everything the Ravens do is cheap. I hate seeing players carted off, even the Ravens. However, I can not forgive Ray for killing someone and getting away with it, so I will not be sad when they cart him off. Sorry to sound harsh, but that could have been my friend or brother he stabbed to death, and I want justice....
    Harsh, I just said I wanted to push him in front of a speeding train, I think your post is mild!! LOL

Thread Information