Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Media Counting the Steelers OUT!!!

Bookmark and Share

Media Counting the Steelers OUT!!!

Seems to be a safe bet if you are working on the NFL network, ESPN, etc etc....

These guys are killing me. Yea we're banged up and missing a few guys, but I think we pull this game out and go into the bye 4-1 and come back rested with our starters and begin our run!

O has looked like sheeeit, but I think this last game was a small spark. The oline will start playing, and the fill in guys are going to be huge!!

WE ARE DUE FOR A BLOW OUT GAME!!

Pffft....those schmucks are paid to talk....let 'em.
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I think they do this to us every year. They start out power ranking us high, then tear us apart whenever we lose a game or play like shiat. We really have not done anything on Off this year to make them think we can put up big numbers or compete down the stretch, but I think we can because we have Ben, and ESPN seems to think he's the third best in the league over all, and the heir apparent to Brady and the good Manning. So if we have that, then we have a shot. I say Ben is #2 only behind Peyton. We dont know how good Brady is because he cheated. Am I wrong????

Rookie Free Agent SteelfordWexler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    We dont know how good Brady is because he cheated. Am I wrong????
    I hate Brady as much as anyone, but he is a great player. They may have cheated in the past - but I don't think they were doing it last year. I'm not saying he shouldn't be tarnished in the whole spying thing, only that he can play. The Pats are a shell of what they were last year without him.

who cares, they were riding pittsburghs dicks week one when brady went down, and now we dont have a chance? lol bunch of retards

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelfordWexler View Post
    I hate Brady as much as anyone, but he is a great player. They may have cheated in the past - but I don't think they were doing it last year. I'm not saying he shouldn't be tarnished in the whole spying thing, only that he can play. The Pats are a shell of what they were last year without him.
    You do remember them getting caught last year right? On top of that, they didn't win anything either this last year. Bledsoe and a few other players threw them all under the bus. They tossed out all the extra film. Sorry, for me I'm not sold on Brady just yet. You ever wonder why all three of those Superbowls were only won by 3 points? You ever notice Brady always just got them in field goal range? Never won the game himself. 3 rings for $700.000. not a bad price to pay. sorry, Brady still needs to prove himself to me before I give him anything.

Plus, on a side note, I have sent many emails to the Pats and Brady requesting to meet him in a cage to fight it out because I think he's half a man, and walks like a girl. Karma caught up to that sissy anyways, but I still want a piece of that limp noodle. I train hard, and want my payback.

Rookie Free Agent SteelfordWexler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    You do remember them getting caught last year right? On top of that, they didn't win anything either this last year. Bledsoe and a few other players threw them all under the bus. They tossed out all the extra film. Sorry, for me I'm not sold on Brady just yet. You ever wonder why all three of those Superbowls were only won by 3 points? You ever notice Brady always just got them in field goal range? Never won the game himself. 3 rings for $700.000. not a bad price to pay. sorry, Brady still needs to prove himself to me before I give him anything.

Plus, on a side note, I have sent many emails to the Pats and Brady requesting to meet him in a cage to fight it out because I think he's half a man, and walks like a girl. Karma caught up to that sissy anyways, but I still want a piece of that limp noodle. I train hard, and want my payback.
    If you ever get the chance - I have a few AFC Championship games I can recommend you watch to get you in the mood. :

Rookie Free Agent DocHolliday1989's Avatar

Let'em talk...

Just let'em say what they wish and hopefuly our steelers can go into the bye week at 4-1 and no one will be noticing a thing... But they should know by now not to doubt the Steeler Nation!!!
    /B]
    6 Time Super Bowl Champs
    Destination Dallas, Tx
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday1989 View Post
    Just let'em say what they wish and hopefuly our steelers can go into the bye week at 4-1 and no one will be noticing a thing... But they should know by now not to doubt the Steeler Nation!!!
    /B]
    You know what's funny? Even if the Steelers enter the bye week at 4-1, they may as well just fall off the face of the earth during the bye. People will forget they even exist.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelfordWexler View Post
    If you ever get the chance - I have a few AFC Championship games I can recommend you watch to get you in the mood. :
    Yeah, I know the ones...lol I always see Brady's face when I rip into my punching bag. I broke my last bag, so that gives you bit of an idea of the hate I have for that SOB

Thread Information