Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The State of this Team is on Tomlin

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    I was kinda looking at it with an optimists view I suppose. I feel that this team at the very least, has enough talent to turn it around. Whether or not it does is up to many variables, but I like to think it will.
    There is absolutely wrong with that. I try to take a "glass half view" approach myself. Hopefully Ben's lighting a fire under the team's collective azzes at halftime last night will carry over. We're still 3-1 (but some are bitchin' and moanin' as if we're 0-4), but the guys better do a gut-check and realize they can't get complacent now.
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

whats up everyone, I've been in cali on vacation for a couple weeks at my cousins house. hope you didn't miss me to much.

Browns finally got a win. I can't believe I stuck up for stallworth. I feel everyone should be givin a chance, and he blew that already. what a baby, pulled groin and misses 4-5 weeks common. He would not last 5min with my boys playing backyard style. hoping he and joe J, plus tucker mybe jones will be ready for week 6.

steelers have been playing ok, the OL is a complete joke like most of us said. that alone will prob keep you guys from contending for a superbowl.

I'll also say this, the browns defense after week one has not been that bad. played great against the steelers, anderson screwed are defense against bartimore, and played well against cici. so if we get are offence atleast near what it was last season, then I feel we can still make some noise. But getting healthy would be key also.

I wish pittsburgh had a basketball team. I know u guys don't care about that, but if u had a team u would feel different. I know the cavs would whoop up on pittsburgh in that sport for sure.

sucks about simmons, and the rookie RB. simmons was like your best OL men on that horrible line. that can't be good.
    Last edited by dawgs; 09-30-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    whats up everyone, I've been in cali on vacation for a couple weeks at my cousins house. hope you didn't miss me to much.

Browns finally got a win. I can't believe I stuck up for stallworth. I feel everyone should be givin a chance, and he blew that already. what a baby, pulled groin and misses 4-5 weeks common. He would not last 5min with my boys playing backyard style. hoping he and joe J, plus tucker mybe jones will be ready for week 6.

steelers have been playing ok, the OL is a complete joke like most of us said. that alone will prob keep you guys from contending for a superbowl.

I'll also say this, the browns defense after week one has not been that bad. played great against the steelers, anderson screwed are defense against bartimore, and played well against cici. so if we get are offence atleast near what it was last season, then I feel we can still make some noise. But getting healthy would be key also.

I wish pittsburgh had a basketball team. I know u guys don't care about that, but if u had a team u would feel different. I know the cavs would whoop up on pittsburgh in that sport for sure.

sucks about simmons, and the rookie RB. simmons was like your best OL men on that horrible line. that can't be good.
    Are you kidding me? If Pitt had a hoops team it would be the same thing as football for you guys. Beat down after beat down. And you wont hear anyone bitch about losing that lineman. he sucked anyways. But hey, you keep dreaming about us having a hops team buddy...welcome back...lol

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well I think our team showed resilency and heart. I agree though I'm losing faith in Tomlin. He blew how many timeouts? Arians blows.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    Lebron will be in NY or La within' two years. I don't care about basketball. Our line sucks but your whole team sucks. Had Palmer played you'd be 0-4. Maybe Cleveland should get a hockey team?
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 09-30-2008 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Cleveland Browns suck!

No. No he was not. He was the 5th best, and that is debatable depending on how well Stapleton does. He is completely average at everything he does. Marvel Smith is the best followed by Justin Hartwig, then Willie Colon, and finally Chris Kemosomething.

If cleveland got a hockey team that would be sweet. mybe I would watch that stupid sport then.

could careless where lebron will be in 2 years. If cavs have a championship then Im all good. Plus I love how people say he is going to NY. THEY SUCK!!! knicks are the butt of every joke, even worse then the browns. nets are about the same. I own more of the nets then J-Z does.

lebron will never play with kobe, and he would not be caught dead on the clippers. Its all about winning for lebron, right now cavs are the front runners in the east. since celtics looked like fools thoughout the playoffs. 7 games against the hawks?? no.

Mybe one day pittsburgh will get a baseball team!

Reppin' 724
    If cleveland got a hockey team that would be sweet. mybe I would watch that stupid sport then.

could careless where lebron will be in 2 years. If cavs have a championship then Im all good. Plus I love how people say he is going to NY. THEY SUCK!!! knicks are the butt of every joke, even worse then the browns. nets are about the same. I own more of the nets then J-Z does.

lebron will never play with kobe, and he would not be caught dead on the clippers. Its all about winning for lebron, right now cavs are the front runners in the east. since celtics looked like fools thoughout the playoffs. 7 games against the hawks?? no.

Mybe one day pittsburgh will get a baseball team!

Did I see the Indians fire-sell some players this year? Maybe one day Cleveland won't such a **** hole....

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Ok let's see here we have:

-100 million dollar QB who won a superbowl and been to a pro bowl
    -pro bowl running back
    -a HOF WR when his career is over
    -a top flight counterpart WR
    -one of the best TE's in the league
    -first round pick RB

and what do we have to show for it? A whole lot of nothing that's what! A line that can't block, backs that get hurt, a QB who doesn't see the field, WR's who aren't coming back to help the QB and an under utilized TE and a whole bunch of 3 and outs.

It's truly a pathetic state this team is in right now; Tomlin has to step up to the plate and fix this ship because the water is beginning to come over the bow as we speak and the lifeboats are full of holes.
    ....all that with no o-line is like having a ferrari on an island...cool, fast, high-performance....but you can't go any where with it
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    Are you kidding me? If Pitt had a hoops team it would be the same thing as football for you guys. Beat down after beat down. And you wont hear anyone bitch about losing that lineman. he sucked anyways. But hey, you keep dreaming about us having a hops team buddy...welcome back...lol
    ...but...
    Last edited by GoBenGo; 09-30-2008 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

i hate how alot of you are calling for tomlins head like ****ing tool bags, at least we dont have romeo ****ing crennel running ****

Or Scott Linehan or Lane Kiffin or Bobby Petrino or Al Davis etc. etc. I, obviously, agree with you K Train. People need to stop acting like ****ing morons and realize not every game is going to be a 67-17 blowout of New England ( with Tom Brady.) It is so bad, that they would complain about the 17 points given up. Take the win and shut the **** up. I am sure you people could run a team so much better tha any of those coaches (except Linehan...he sucked)

Thread Information