Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The State of this Team is on Tomlin

Bookmark and Share
    Everyone knows that the O is the major problem and you are right Latrobe that the D needs rest and all the 3 and outs didn't help them last night. But come on this wasn't the Manning, McNabb, Brady, or Farve it was friggin Flacco a 3rd string running back and a sorry excuse for an offense.

Lick my sacko flacco played a good game, didn't seemed rattled, he might be a keeper for the rats!!

Cam Cameron is an awesome OC, plain and simple....
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ View Post
    Everyone knows that the O is the major problem and you are right Latrobe that the D needs rest and all the 3 and outs didn't help them last night. But come on this wasn't the Manning, McNabb, Brady, or Farve it was friggin Flacco a 3rd string running back and a sorry excuse for an offense.
    Why would some of you think just because a QB is new to his team, he can't play the game? More importantly, why would some of you think that a small school QB wouldn't be able to perform at this level? Do I need to remind you of how Ben got his first start a few years back and how he did coming from a MAC school?

Flacco played a hell of a good game yesterday against a very good defense; a defense that gave him some good shots. Any attempt to marginilize his performance becuase he's the "new guy" is just rediculous. To be quite honest, Flacco looks like the best the Ravens have had in quite some time ..... maybe ever. He has a good future in this league.
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    Start passing around blame wherever you wish, but the reality of the situation is this:

If Tomlin can honestly look into a camera in his press conference and say he didn't see this coming, he should be immediately shown the door and escourted down to the Greyhound station.

Make no mistake about it, Zerlein and Arians are absolute worthless pieces of sheat and should never have been allowed to keep thier jobs from last year. If Tomlin does not FIRE the coordinators by the end of this, what could turn into a wasted season, then his *** needs to be on the fu<kng hot seat.

One thing you could always say about Cowher is that he ruled his Coordinators with an Iron Fist; he was generally hard on them behind closed doors. Tomlin better start showing his leadership metal soon because its inexcusable to a have as much talent as we have on this team only to look this pathetic.

I'm very disgusted at this lame half-hearted effort right now ....
    BRUCE ARIANS SHOULD BE SHOTRUNNING UP THE MIDDLE WITH MOORE?THAT SO CALLED OFFENSIVECOORDINATOR SHOULD BE SHOT WITH HIM, TOMLIN HAS 2 TAKE CONTROL OF THE OFFENSIVE CALLS, IF WE WASTE THIS SEASON IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF THE O-LINECOACH AN THAT BUM A** HOLE OF AN O-COORDINATORWE HAVE THE TALENT BUT WE KEEP SHOOTING OURSELVES IN THE FOOT
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Lick my sacko flacco played a good game, didn't seemed rattled, he might be a keeper for the rats!!

Cam Cameron is an awesome OC, plain and simple....
    Yep i wanted the Steelers to get him last year when he became available
    Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 09-30-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Not even a question of who i would have taken between Cam Cameron and Bruce Arians.

Anyone that gets fired from Cleveleland shouldn't even be up for consideration.

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Why would some of you think just because a QB is new to his team, he can't play the game?
    It would be different if it were just Flacco, we happen to make all average or below average QB's look good. We made Michael Vick look like Joe Montana, kyle Boller beat us and how about that pro bowler Kellen Clemens. Its a long list and has been happening for a few years.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    It would be different if it were just Flacco, we happen to make all average or below average QB's look good. We made Michael Vick look like Joe Montana, kyle Boller beat us and how about that pro bowler Kellen Clemens. Its a long list and has been happening for a few years.
    I hear your frustration, but in comparing past QB's to now is like comparing apples to moose balls. Vick looked good against us because he was good against us. His fleet feet were a massive threat and the moment you tried to keep him honest and put another man or 2 in the box .... he beat us with his arm.

Bottom line: Sometimes very average QB's in the league can have very above average days. It happens to the best of defenses ....

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Not even a question of who i would have taken between Cam Cameron and Bruce Arians.

Anyone that gets fired from Cleveleland shouldn't even be up for consideration.
    I have been saying that for 2 years. Why would you want someone the Browns fired?

Flacco being new is just part of the picture, the Rats are #25 in total offense and they played the power house Defenses from Cincy & Cleveland. Last year they were 22nd. Their top RB was out. In my mind there's no excuse for us letting them drive the length of the field to tie the game in the 4th quarter. Luckly the D had a chance to redeem them selves in OT and stepped up to the plate.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I don't know how anybody can be critical of the defense...They have kept us in the game the past two games.....Plus the defense even scored a TD last night.....I have no problems with the defense......I understand the frustration of seeing a rookie QB make plays on them at times.....But the Ravens offensive players get paid to and Flacco was a first round pick for a reason so he does have some talent.....The defense has given up 17, 6, 13 (remember the Eagles D did have a safety) so that is why I didn't count the two points against our defense, then they only gave up 20 last night which 13 came in the first half when the offense did little to help them out.....

Plus Hampton, Keisel were out.....I think the defense is fine and will remain one of the best all year....

Thread Information